{2} Nicknames

Ryu:
Yours: Dove. He knows that you have a pure soul.

His: Cutie. He's not very big on nicknames, but you think he's cute in his own way.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Ken:
Yours: Giggles. You love to laugh and he loves hearing it from you.

His: Bestie. The two of you were pretty much best friends before you started dating.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Chun-Li:
Yours: Brainy. You are insanely smart and she likes that about you.

Hers: Amazon. It's only fitting for someone as tough and strong as her.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Guile:
Yours: Miss Mischief. You tend to get in trouble from time to time and sometimes drag him along.

His: Mr. Bossy. He tends to boss you (and others) around, so you call him this for fun.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Cammy:
Yours: Darling. She's not very good at nicknames, but she calls you this from time to time.

Hers: Lioness. She tends to take charge of any situation.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Abel:
Yours: Mon Ange (My Angel). He sees you as an angel.

His: Mon nounours (My teddy bear). For two reasons; one is because he's sweet and cuddly to you and two because of his love for bears.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Juri:
Yours: Kitten. She uses this to tease you on a daily basis, but you really like it.

Hers: Doll. She almost looks like a doll in your eyes.