{19} Pets

Ryu:
You noticed a white bunny following you one day and pretty much begged Ryu to keep it. Eventually, he agreed and you named it Fluffy.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ken:
When you first moved in Ken, you met his dog, Attila, and it took her a few days to get used to you. After 2 weeks, she wouldn't stop following you around the house.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Chun-Li:
You weren't sure whether to get a large or small animal, but you soon agreed to get a set of songbirds named Coco and Angel.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Guile:
You own a Golden Retriever, who's name happened to be Charlie. It took Guile a few days to get used to him, but he soon warmed up to him almost as quickly as the dog did.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cammy:
You took in a small Ocicat that you found in the city one day and Cammy immediately took a liking to it, even though it tends to drive you crazy. She named it Puma.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Abel:
You both found a small white Maltese puppy on a rainy day and decided to take it in. After the tournament, you helped him pick out a collar for the dog and named him Jasper.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Juri:
She somehow convinced you to get a tarantula. You decided to let her keep it as long as it doesn't go near you. She named her Ember because she thought it fit her well.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Rose:
You own a pet ferret named Kirra and Rose immediately fell in love with her.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Vega:
Vega isn't big on having pets, but that changed when he met your grey Persian cat, Princess.