{7} What You Love About Each Other (Physical)

Ryu:
He loves your eyes. He believes that your eyes tell a story and he likes staring into them with every chance he gets.

You love how well built he is. You know he spends most of his time training, so you can never help yourself by looking at his muscles.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Ken:
He loves your body so much, he can't choose what he loves most. He loves watching you train along with him just so he can see how strong you are.

You love his arms. You love how strong he is and he sometimes always brags about his strength, but you don't mind.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Chun-Li:
She loves your legs. Similar to Cammy, your legs are your best feature and you are not afraid to show them off.

You personally love all of her curves, but her thighs is her best known feature. You like to trail your fingers down her body while you cuddle.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Guile:
He loves your hair. He loves messing with it from time to time like running his fingers through it when he's bored.

You love seeing the blush on his face whenever he becomes nervous around you. It makes you chuckle everytime to see someone like him stutter around you.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Cammy:
She secretly loves your freckles. You don't really like them, but she did mention that they make you more cuter.

You absolutely love her legs, mainly because they're smooth. She obviously doesn't care to show her legs, so you never miss an opportunity to look at them.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Abel:
He loves your smile. He mentions that your smile always makes his day, even if he's feeling down. Even a small smile on your face is enough to make him smile.

You love his scars. He's very insecure about the many scars on his body, but you think it makes him look cooler and it's a reminder that he came far from where he was to where he is.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Juri:
She loves your face, especially your cheeks. She loves your dimples when you smile and would often comment on how smooth they are, then proceeds to pinch them.

You love her hair. You like the way she styles her hair. Sometimes you can't help but touch it and most of the time she lets you. She once tried to style your hair the same way, but it didn't last.