{9} How You Sleep

Ryu:
Since he basically sleeps anywhere and everywhere, you try to adapt to his sleeping patterns, the problem is you getting to sleep. There are times that you tend to drift off on your own, other times you end up staying up all night. He'll often try to find ways to help you sleep, but just him being there is enough to get you to relax.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Ken:
Ken can be a bit difficult to sleep with. Sometimes, you fight for covers since he pretty much hogs it from you, leaving you cold at night. He also tends to snore, which annoys you to no end, but you try to get past it, depending on how your day went. He usually lay on his side but switches to his back while you rest your head on his bare chest.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Chun-Li:
For the most part, it completely doesn't matter how you sleep; Chun-Li loves having you in her arms, nuzzling your neck, or just watching you peacefully dozing and playing with your hair. You lay on your back most nights, and she will lie on her side and wrap her arms around you.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Guile:
Guile actually likes sleeping next to you. You usually fall asleep first, and once you do, he'll cuddle with you by wrapping his arms around your body and holding you close to him. Every time you two share a bed he makes sure that you within his arms lock and asleep before him and it makes you feel special since he rarely cuddles with you most nights.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Cammy:
She doesn't mind sleeping next to you in bed, but you must make sure she knows about it; meaning sneaking in the bed with her as a "surprise" is a huge no as there might be a chance that she will punch you in the throat. After getting over this, however, she'll leave some distance between the two of you so you can have space to move around, but soon, you both sleep with your backs touching.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Abel:
Abel is a huge cuddle bug. You both lay on your side, usually facing each other with his arm wrapped around your waist. You usually fall asleep first, but some nights, you stay up with him until he eventually falls asleep. You also notice that he tends to have night terrors so you always make sure to stay within arm's length so he can reach out to you if he ever has trouble sleeping.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Juri:
Most nights, the two of you will lay side by side with each other with your shoulders touching, but sometimes when you lie on your back or stomach, she drapes herself on you, which tends to get annoying some nights when you have to get up.