{21} Your Best Friend(s)

Ryu:
Ken has and will always be your best friend since he was the one who got you and Ryu together in the first place. You also get along with Sakura.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Ken:
You get along well with Ryu and sometimes chat with him whenever you run into him. You're also good friends with Chun-Li.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Chun-Li:
Cammy is your best friend and you like to spend time with her and Chun-Li. You're also friends with Guile, but you two rarely chat.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Guile:
Before his death, you were very close with Charlie Nash and would often comment that you would have never met Guile if it wasn't for him.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Cammy:
Chun-Li was always your best friend and you often work along with her during missions, though this is rare. You also talk to Decapre from time to time.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Abel:
You are friends with Guile and sometimes chat with him regarding information about M. Bison and/or Shadaloo. You also like talking with Zangief.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Juri:
Despite having to run from her, you do like to talk with Chun-Li whenever you have the chance.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Rose:
Ryu is your very close friend and you often train or chat with him whenever you run into him. You're also close with Guy.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Vega:
Unsurprisingly to most, you are best friends with Juri as she is pretty much the only person who doesn't always talk about herself 24/7.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Remy:
You and Alex are pretty close friends, despite not speaking much after your first meeting.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Kairi:
Hokuto was one of your closest friends during your time in Japan and would often trained and talked with each other (usually about Kairi).