{4} Hugs

Ryu:
You love giving Ryu hugs and he loved receiving them, even if he doesn't expect it. He'll sometimes tense up, but soon calm down and hug you back. Your hugs make him blush.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Ken:
Ken will hug you from behind whenever you are doing something just to surprise you. He'll also kiss you on your shoulders to make you feel special.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Chun-Li:
Chun-Li is a huge hugger and loves to give you bear hugs. Her hugs are always warm and inviting, even after a long day of hunting bad guys.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Guile:
Guile doesn't really hug you unless something is truly bothering him. Hugs are a sign of comfort, so when he's stressed, he'll immediately go to you.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Cammy:
Cammy isn't a big fan of hugs, but would occasionally hug you when she feels upset or stressed. The closest she will give is a side hug, but that's enough for you.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Abel:
Abel loves hugs, but he is very shy and scared of hurting you. He'll try not to hug you too tight, but you tell him that you'll be okay.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Juri
Juri's hugs are completely random and unexpected. She will always hug you at the most random moments, but you still love them. Some are quick and others are long, but all are meaningful.