{24} Who Loves Cuddles?

Ryu:
You.
You usually try to cuddle with him while he meditates so you both are comfortable. You like to curl yourself into his lap and sometimes fall asleep there.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Ken:
Him.
Cuddles are a necessity for him and he will not hesitate to pull you into his arms and hold you for hours. Sometimes, you both fall asleep in each other's arms if you are comfortable enough.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Chun-Li:
Both of you.
You both can't deny the fact that cuddling is one of your favorite activities. Chun-Li is a sucker for cuddles and you are no exception, even if you don't always mention it in public.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Guile:
You.
You barely have time to spend with him, so why not smother him with your love? He would sit down on the couch while you rest your head on his lap, sometimes falling asleep there.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Cammy:
You.
Cammy isn't one to give many cuddles, but she loves receiving cuddles from you nevertheless. You don't want to make her uncomfortable, but sometimes, you can't help yourself.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Abel:
Both of you.
He loves cuddling with you because it makes you feel safe and makes him feel loved. Most of the time, he becomes your mattress as you like to lay your head on his chest.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Juri:
Her.
She loves to be close to you 24/7 and one way to do that is to cuddle you as much as she can...though trying to move her is a bit of a problem.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Rose:
You.
Rose loves to cuddle with you, but she loves receiving it from you most of the time. You never seem to mind this since you don't want to make her uncomfortable.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Vega:
Him.
Whether it be alone or in public, Vega cannot keep his hands to himself. He has to be in physical control with you and cuddling is one way to do it...and he doesn't care who is watching.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Remy:
You.
Remy will not admit that he likes to cuddle with you, but he really loves receiving it from you, even if he tries to act like he doesn't. When you do cuddle together, you feel happy that he doesn't push you away from him.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Kairi:
Him.
Despite his cruel life, he loves to cuddle beside you at the end of the day because it makes him feel safe for you and him. He also likes to hear you sing as it helps him fall asleep.