{17} PDA

Ryu:
Doesn't mind a few hugs. He doesn't really believe in PDA, but he loves to hug you in front of everyone.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ken:
All the time. Ken loves showing the world that you belong to him and you love receiving this. It makes you feel special.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Chun-Li:
Not much in public. Maybe hand holding. She doesn't mind showing her love and care for you to everyone else, but she doesn't want to go overboard with it.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Guile:
No. Guile doesn't like showing affection in public because he says he doesn't need to, but you always break that rule by hugging or kissing him when jealous.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cammy:
Never in public. Cammy doesn't really like showing too much affection in public since it's embarrassing to her. Being around you is enough for her.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Abel:
Doesn't quite understand it, but doesn't mind hand holding. Since he practically towers over you (and everyone else), he doesn't want to hurt you, so you both play safe and stick to hand holding.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Juri:
Only when she's jealous (almost all the time). When she feels like she's not getting enough attention, she'll pull you to her and kiss your face, while bragging to everyone else that you are only hers.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Rose:
Maybe hand holding, but nothing farther than that. It's not that she doesn't understand it, she's just not very comfortable with it.