Slumber Party| 7

"Rhea!" I said, greeting her.

"Yup! So cover your eyes." Rhea said, tying a green fabric over my eyes.

"Okay, why all the hiding from me? I came back to go to sleep not to have a surprise people." I said as Rhea led me to our large room that Aisha planned.

"Here, you open your eyes now princess Layla." Rhea said, I could even hear her grinning while she said it.

I opened my eyes and everyone started to scream, I was shocked at the screaming so I raised my arms and hissed, "Shut up you'll wake anyone in the Andros kingdom up."

Brandon swam toward me and wrap his arms around my hips, "Remember that in the old days we celebrate after a long important day and a battle?"

"Yes, I know that mister. And have you forgotten to not hug me his majesty of the Atlantic?" I asked him.

"Oh sorry, just glad you're back." Brandon said letting his arms go, and folding his arms later then.

"Plus the small battle we just encountered isn't yet all, and we all know that's this is the beginning of the thorn rebellion from our opponents." I said, putting my hands on my hips just to make me look more demanding and bossy.

"You know that you look that you're posing right now doesn't look impressive." Giggled Marina, who was being tightly hugged by my idiotic brother Daniel, but she didn't seemed to care about it. Even worse is Daniel looked like he was kissing her neck gently and whispering something to her, all I want to do is lung at him and punch Daniel in the face to bring back his senses.

"Okay, but that doesn't really matter." I said yawning.

"Sleepy?" Brandon said, shaking my shoulders.

"As you can see, yes, I'm am very tired." I responded and flopped on the nearest bed to me, snuggling in the blanket.

"Pillow fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rhea screamed.

"Oh Neptune, please don't hit me." I murmured, and guess what? The pillow did hit me as soon as I said that. "Okay! Who did that!" I asked, trying to show my royal angry face, but it turned out into chorus of giggles.

"Me." Brandon said, chuckling.

"I'm killing you then." I said, taking my pillow while kicking my blankets off with my mer tail.

"Come at me girl." He said, choking probably unable to control his laughter.

"You'll be sorry that you said that then." I said, grinning.

"Oi my princess is that so?" Brandon said.

I growled and charged for him with my pillow, knocking him over landing on him with my pillow on his face.

"Ha! Told you your majesty." I said, laughing.

"Oh no, it's not over yet." Brandon said, pushing the pillow out of his face, then pushed me down.

"Hey, if you want to wrestle, don't look at me look at my brother, Daniel." I said, shaking my arms, trying to push him away, but under a trained warrior muscles you can't even get a clue to push the guy off.

"Loser." He said chuckling.

"Okay, now I'm mad." I growled at him, as I summon my staff.

"Sorry, didn't know that you're that sensitive." Brandon apologized, getting off me, but pushing me into his chest. Probably for comfort.

"Incoming!!" Shouted Marina and Daniel in unison, throwing like five pillows at Brandon and I. "Heads up love fish!" Shouted my very annoying brother.