The Message| 10

I smiled when Rhea had announced that Undine won. I took a deep breathe to clear that strong heat wave she created, and made my way to the bleachers again to regain a steady breathe. My hands waving in my face as I did so. 

"You okay?" Marina asked. 

I laughed uneasily, feeling strange when I let someone win, normally I would never do that. But Undine has few exceptions that I would let her win. "Great." I quickly answered. "Thanks for asking." I looked into the distance, forgetting the enormous heat, still burning inside of me.

"Okay." She said, nodding. "We're not doing any other activity than summoning some plant's magic or dueling anymore right?"

I turned, to direct full attention to her. "I don't have any activity planned other than this." I sighed. "But if the guys wants to duel, that's fine with all of us right?"

Marina nodded again, folding her arms and shrugged. "Fine with me."

I smiled for a bit, and turned away to look in the blue waves. Simple and beautiful. The water and the rays of sunlight has always been a comfort in my life. Staring at the waves, I was able to control myself and cool myself down. The heat faded away from me quickly. 

Looking back, Rhea was still the judge, laughing as Brandyn swayed his large trident into Brandon's cheek. They were practically going on about whose stole whose name. The two grown up boys circled each other, daring one another to pose an attack- then they would go back to their name issues again.

Giggling to myself, I found my friends around me laughing too. Next to me, I found Marina snorting at their behavior. I smiled at the reaction.

Looking around, I found each and everyone of us talking to each other, and some of us doing some kind of made-up competition... This is exactly how my family should relax at tough times, I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes to feel the waves around me, blending into the magic of my surroundings. Though, it only lasted for a short moment until a loud horn blew. My first thought was lunch. It was time for lunch right? But that thought vanished when there's still more to it.

"Every royal blood to the throne room immediately." It was a cold voice. Probably my father's second in commander, Trevor. The duke. 

Everyone around me froze. All of them in confusion. I, sensing this, repeated the instructions once more, and rushed everyone out the Courtyard. But warned them again about the intruders in our Kingdom the day before, so that they could prepare, and ready their weapons without surprise (so that it's not possible to give one of us a heart attack).

I was in the lead-swimming as fast as we all could swim out of the courtyard. Surprisingly- but not really...we reached the Entrance in no time! It's just the dark tunnel we have to pass now. And again, the tunnel wasn't really long, perhaps only 53 meters. Not any problem for a mer's travel. When we reached to it's end, there was light guiding us out.

Just in a quick flash, all had arrived at the Royal Throne room. My father, King Neptune, has already took his throne, my mother by his side, on her throne. Father, who had seen I arrived, gestured me to his side, and the others to stand on the side-lines. Where you have to form a straight line. 

"The Dark Hunter has given us a message." King Neptune announced. It was already silent, so there would be no need of silencing the audience down.

"In this Crystal Ball, you shall see their intended message and by then, a meeting shall proceed with all the Kings and Queens of all Oceans."

As soon as my father said "Crystal Ball" the large silvery, flashy object dropped into the center of the throne room. Those who are frightened of the sudden large-object drop, flinched and moved back.