Just The Beginning| 5

I didn't have enough time to finish my reply to Anahi. I summoned my staff and went to battle right away.

The electric spells worked best. It could electrocute as much of those monsters as I wished. But more of them kept coming in the throne room, a horrible flood of sea monsters.

"How about our kingdoms?" King Toren of the Indian ocean asked my father. That happened when I whipped my head back, just to hear my father's conversation. 

"You can go back, and you know where you can do that. But the heirs of the oceans would stay here." My dad said.

"We accept." Said the other kings and queens. They swam down somewhere under my father's throne, or should I say behind. They also took the children with them, leaving my dad, mom, sister, brother, brother, and the rest of the heirs in the throne room. While all the soldiers were around the Andros kingdom doing what they can out there.

"What is this familiar feeling?" I asked myself out loud.

"What do you mean?" Brandon asked me.

" I think I may have a idea about this cause. Or maybe who did this." I said, answering his question, while blocking a weird long pig snout fish. Well I hate hideous looking creatures, it makes them filthy and stupid. Not that I don't like them, but their appearances can be almost the same as their feelings. 

"Oh yes, you do, don't you?" said a familiar face. It was someone that I've knew a very long time ago, but I couldn't quite remember who. So familiar. Chocolate hair, brown eyes, and everything he wore was dark evil green. Yeah, some of you might think I've date him before, or had a crush on the guy but, no.

"You-you? Who are you?" I asked him.

"Forgotten, have you? Well long time no see Layla." He said, if we had knew each other a really long time ago.

"Answer me." I hissed, holding on to my scepter tighter.

"So different from before Layla. And you were so sweet, gentle, and so friendly." He said, putting on this smile I've sworn I've seen this face before.

"Yes, I'm very different from before stranger, but that doesn't matter for now, I'm asking who are you?" I repeated the question again.

He smiled, but there was no kindness. "There's no rush Layla, let's sit down and talk." He said, waving his hand to form a table and two fancy chairs.

"I don't have time for a chat." I said sharply, my voice cutting the waves into two. I pointed my scepter in the direction he made the table and destroyed his creation by a fire spell. 

"Hold on!" Shouted Rhea, coming over to me. "Who's the guy? Is he the source?" 

"I don't know and yes." I answered her.

"And we need to go against him?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I'm just really confused now, I don't know what to do." I said, clutching my head trying to remember.

I just don't have a good memory, so don't ever question me about my past. 

"Okay, then let me remind you. I am a person who had once lived here in this very palace Andros when you were just a child. I'm the little boy who had comforted over the years your mother had left you. I am the one who was captured, and had erase all your memories so you won't be hurt." He said, giving me that smile again.

"Just tell me your name." I said, loosening my grip on my scepter.

"The magic word?" He said, such a similar voice, that I've felt I had heard a million times before.

The I answered automatically, "Pretty please?" I said sweetly. Weird, feeling.

"Christopher of Atlantic." He said.

"Chrissie?" I asked. 

Memories flooded back into my head, the person who had comforted me. Sitting on the edge of my bed telling me stories when I was only five. The guy who had always agreed to play hide and seek with me, a game that I really loved when I was young. The person who taught me how to duel, well my mom taught me too. And the name I used to call him, Chrissie. I don't know why.

"Now, do you remember who I am?" Christopher said, holding out his hands.

 I glanced over at Brandon. He was studying Christopher carefully with his telepathic powers. Then he turned to me and shouted, "Layla! Don't believe him! He's trying to access in your memories, twisting it so you can be under his control! He wants to rule the infinite ocean!" 

I heard what Brandon said, and tried to listen to those words. But my brain refused, like it's manipulated. 

Great shouldn't have thought so earlier, I thought, trying to take my control over my head.

"That's crazy Brandon, I would never do such things." Chrissie said. I still like to call him Chrissie, so deal with it.

"Yes, you would." I said eyeing him. "You are so determined to get the palace under control when you were here.  You convince every one to assassinate my father." I said, reminding him of the past.

I remembered him telling me, "wait here." And he would go in tell the Royal chefs about poisoning food and something about taking over the Infinite Ocean.

"Yes, that is true princess but, soon. We'll meet again." Chrissie said, disappearing, along with his pets.

 Author's note:

What do you think would happen when Layla and Christopher meets again?

Vote

Comment