Playground| 9

After eating my wonderful royal Breakfast, I invited the others to the Andros Courtyard. An ancient place, stored with nature magic. Specifically, the nature mermaids and mermens crafted this place. An off-limit place in my castle. (As you can guess why...Or maybe not.).

I had to ask my father's permission to allow the other heirs into this place. He approved, so the others could enjoy the Kingdom's wonders.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All of us gathered out of the Royal Dining Room.

I was the last one, still stuffing fried seaweed sushi rolls in my mouth. (And man, the flavors was delicious!) Wiping my mouth as I finished the last rolls, I make my way towards the front.

"Today, we are visiting the Heart of this Kingdom!" I announced.

There were some small murmurs in the back of the pack, so I waited until it was absolute silence. Just until a hand flew up into the air.

"What are we going to do at the Heart?" Marina asked.

"I was actually getting to that." I told her, in my usual tone of voice.

"All of us are needed to experience and learn the Ocean's power of nature. But now, let's get moving." I finished as I waved the others to follow.

We swam for one minute and thirty seconds of silence. And yes, I counted that. Why? Because my sister Aisha and my brother Daniel started a new conversation. It was about the new book. Which was titled, "Loving the Winged Ones" a fairy and mermaid love story was what I've heard.

A mermaid wrote it. And she better did not get that inspiration from my parents, or she's dead. And....she did not. My father put her in a trial, with him being the Jury. She was tested and she wasn't.

I turned right, into a dark cave. I shivered, darkness was my fear. I stopped.

The mers behind me bumped into me, making me fall.

My face crashed onto the cold floor of the cave. The others on top of me, groaned.

Brandon who was the very last, had seen the others falls, halted and rushed around the pile to help. He pulled the others one by one away from each other, and sat next to me.

"What was that sudden stop for?!?!" Demanded Rhea.

I didn't reply, letting them know my weakness wasn't safe, so I just shrugged.

The Prince (A.K.A. King in training) helped me up, I thanked him and summon the light. Now, my glowing hand shall lead the way to one of the greatest part in the whole entire sea dimension. (Whoopee?)

We all passed some dark seaweed, fluttering leaves, with guards behind them. And onto the best part of the path. The Hall Of Flowers and Creatures. Well, as you can imagine, if it's the Princess's favorite part, all the others seemed to enjoy it's beauty as well.

I smiled as I introduced this site to my companions. All of them were interested, from the the palace's beauty. Something I've expected.

But Brandon...looked absolutely bored. Almost like, my home was something he had seen before or had been to on an occasion. My feelings were slightly broken since this is the Garden I valued most of all my life. But these feelings, I pushed them away. Not wanting these weak emotions to take control over me.

Seeing his boredom, I made my ways into describing the stories and legends of this area. It was quite some time ago that this place was created. As I said before, this place was made by nature mermaids. Which holds something magical that the Nature mermaids had in stored to this powerful nature area.