Chapter 12: {Laufey's POV}

Once the Bifrost had pulled Laufey through time and space back to Jotunheim he was able to shift the girl slightly on his shoulder, careful not to awake her from her sleep.  He walked through the blue sleek that covered his entire realm, causing a soft crunch sound beneath his feet.

     Laufey had promised his devious son that he'd make him pay, and after being the one behind his lover and son's deaths, all that was left was his daughter's life to finish away with. Of course though, the girl, Annabelle, was his one and only granddaughter so he might be able to mold her, even if she was close to her immortal change – when she becomes immortal and grows old at a much slower rate - and this could be an advantage.

     Laufey was no fool.

     Laufey walked to his palace's entrance and waited as the large doors of ice and rock were pulled open. He'd have the girl rest in the cells until she regained consciousness. He may want to mold her to do his bidding but this did not mean he would treat her special. She was an offspring of his retched son's doings, a trader to his own father, a King!

      "Take this one to one of the larger cells in the west wing." Laufey handed her off gently to two of his guards, making her look like a ragdoll in comparison to the large Frost Giants. "Oh, and make sure a few guards watch the cell, she is just gaining her powers." Laufey smirked and was on his way in the opposite direction to put his devious plan into action. What was Loki to do now?