Chapter 2

Anna's POV

After saying that he had Jacky, Becka, and Jack come back in one by one then got their side of the story.

"Jacky now on if you even try in any way hurt my mate you will have to deal with me and the board. As for your punishment you will clean the whole lunch room and have detention before school and after school for a month. Now you can go clean up what meas is left in the lunch room then go take a shower and head to class." Mr. Donavon says.

Jacky left, but not without putting her two cents in which I blocked out.

"Jack and Beca I know you are the only ones who was nice to my mate and did not start the fight, but I do have to punish both of you. Jack your punishment is having to help the coach after practice. Becka your punishment is having to pack Anna's stuff up after school today and report to me if anything happens." Mr. Donavon says.

Okay so he didn't really punish them because they did not do anything wrong.

"Now both of you can shower and then head to class." Mr. Donavon says.

Both Jack and Becka left after I gave them a nod saying I came okay.

"Now mate your punishments are to move in with me, having to stay after school starting tomorrow for detention, telling me everything that has happened since you started to live with the pack's Alpha, and having your schedule changed to match Becka's." Mr. Donavon says.

"Fine."

I was relieved that I would not have to live with the pack anymore.

"Don't sound too happy mate because today after school you will be moving in with me and from now on you will have a body guard when I am not with you." Mr. Donavon says.

"Okay."

"Now you can shower and go to class." Mr. Donavon says.

"I do not have any clothes here."

"Okay then I will have someone get you some clothes." Mr. Donavon says.

He got on the phone and told someone to bring me clothes after getting my size. It was weird when his eyes changed when he heard my size.

"Now we wait for Kile to bring them. So your punishment starts now. What happened before you lived with the alpha?" Mr. Donavon asks.

"I can not really remember then. I can only go as far as when the alpha had a lady take me away from my parents and was told that they sold me."

"What happened sonce then?" Mr. Donavon asks.

"I became the pack's maid. I was told all the rules and what will happen if I disobey. I cleaned, cooked, barely got to eat, took every abuse that came my way so I would not be killed, etc. I was not allowed to play like normal kids, I was not allowed to sit down and eat, I was not allowed to even be out of my room unless I was told to do something, but the only thing I am grateful for being a human is that I was never sexually abused since the Alpha wanted me alive for the the term of the contract."

"I am so sorry mate!" Mr. Donavon says looking guilty.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything mate." Mr. Donavon says.

"I can sense power rading off of you, so what kind of supernatural being are you?"

"You are right I do how power rading off of me, but after living with werewolves you can not tell I am one also?" Mr. Donavon asks.

"I did not know aincw the Alpha does not even rading that much power and I have not met any other supernatural being that has a high rank which making the radiate so much power."

"I understand mate." Mr. Donavon says.

"You know you can call me by my name."

"Mate if you only knew how much I am holding back and what would happen if I did atart calling you by your name." Mr. Donavon says.

The the door opens and a guy walks in with a bag.

"Sir....miss." He nods and hands me the bag.

"Henry you are now be my mate's body guard, but be discreet." Mr. Donavon say.

He nods at me and I walk to the female locker room and he follows about 10 feet behind me.