Chapter 8

Recap:
Soon I fall back asleep and dream of my soulmate Mr. Donavon.
Dream: I was sitting on the stairs to what looked like a castle mansion. I was watching the kids playing until he came out and sat next to me kissing my cheek. I giggled as his right arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer and he nudges his noise against my neck inhaling. He then places a kiss on my neck before a little girl runs up to us. "Mommy Daddy come play with us." She say looking at us with so much hope. I looked at her shock and as my body gets up it was like I was a ghost. I watched as my body chases the little girl while Mr. Donavon chases everyone. He grabs me and kisses my lips having the little girl giggle. "Mommy is it now." a boy says then darts off hiding behind a oak tree. The boy looked a bit older than the little girl, but not by much. The little girl runs off hiding behind a big bush giggling softly. Mr. Donavon sets me down and goes to hide behind the black SUV. My body turns around after counting to twenty and looks for everyone. I first find Mr. Donavon since his phone went off. I grabbed his hips, got on my tippy toes, and kissed his lips before saying I found him. His arms wrapped around me as he places a kiss on my lips smirking. The same same smirk as when I accidentally walked in on him in the bathroom. My body pushes him away as his eye held mischief and continues searching for everyone else. I find my kids first tickling them when I do, but not too much. Soon I find all the kids and we all head back into the castle mansion. As Mr Donavon has the kids wash up I make the a snack smiling happily. Soon Mr Donavon wraps his muscular arms around my waist whispering into my left ear. "Tonight you are mine. I won't allow you away from me this time." Mr Donavon whispers before kissing my neck. "Mommy I am hungry." The little girl says and then rest of the kids runs in sitting down at the kitchen island. Mr Donavon unwraps his arms from me and picks the little girl up spinning her around while she giggle until he sets her down in a chair. I place the snacks down and Mr Donavon answers the door only to walk back in with the female he growled at when I was hiding in the hall closet. We hug and Mr Donavon grabs the kids' backpacks before the female brings them outside to her Midnight Blue Chevy LT Tahoe. Mr Donavon thanks her for taking the kids before the kids run outside and hop into her car. The little girl jumps out of the car and runs to me hugging me. "I love you mommy." The little girl says before darting back into the car. Once the car was out of sight Mr Donavon pulls me to his chest kissing my neck and whispers into my ear. "Tonight my love you are going to scream my name over and over again." Mr Donavon says before kissing my neck before lightly biting it. I felt the same feeling as in the bathroom, but this time I turn around and kiss him before pulling away. "You will have to catch me first my king." I then take off running and lock the front door. I ran all the way into a big room locking that door as well while I was softly giggling. I hear him growl, but unlike the other growls this one make the needy feeling increase. I hurried to the bathroom turning on the shower and stripped naked. "Oh mate I am going to catch you." Mr Donavon says making the feeling increase. As soon as the water is warm and I have lit the candles he unlocks the bedroom door. He soon walks into the bathroom smirking while his eyes rack in my naked body. He smirks while his eyes changes color and settles on a dirty blonde color. He walks up to me pulling our body's together before smashing our lips together hungerly, but still very passionate and loving.
Reality: Iwoke up feeling like a log was on me. I turned seeing Mr Donavon sleeping while cuddling me. I took this time to take in his features just making that feeling increase until he wakes up hovering above me with pitch black eyes. He purrs inhaling near my neck while my legs subconsciously wraps around his waist allowing me to feel everything including the heat between our privates. He soon breaks free and darts out of the room and by the sound of it he runs outside. Once again the pain is back and I let myself cry until I fall back asleep, but in a dreamless slumber.

Present:
When the alarm went off I instantly jump up only to see I am safe not in the Alpha's pack anymore. I looked to my side to see Mr Donavon not there, but the bedding is messed up and cold. Instantly my heart drops again, but I only sigh and reluctantly get out of the comfy bed. I do my business and shower only to walk into to room remembering I do not have clean clothes. I mean I do have clothes, but they are always hand washed because the Alpha does not allow me to use the washer for my clothes and I forgot to wash them yesterday. I sigh and fall back onto the bed with my wet towel wrapped around me. Not even a minute later Mr Donavon walks in.