Chapter 6

Once we start driving away where I could not see them anymore I relaxed a bit. I could tell Mr. Donavon notices, but he does not indicate it. And once we are at his place he grabs my bags and opens my door. I got our and look around seeing a big house that has at least five bedrooms. Mr. Donavon just watches me before I darted inside hearing a roar. I hid in the hallway closet trying to calm my breathing before what ever made that roar sound finds me. I hear foot steps and they sound like high heels before the door opens and I scream my lungs out. This makes the female cover her ears and my mate darts to me. He checks to make sure I am okay, but it was hard to do so since I kept screaming and holding onto him like he is my safety net. My screaming seemed not to bother him as much since he was worried, but once he saw nothing wrong he turn and growled at the female. She pushes him aside and looks at me making me dart and someone grabs me making me bite them hard before running up the stairs and into a room that almost makes me forget today's events. I walked to the bed and sat down on the soft welcoming blankets before laying down. I soon forget everything and fall asleep until I hear a shower on. I look at the clock and see that I have slept no more than four hours since it is 7:30pm. I get up forgetting that maybe someone might be in the bathroom. As I open the door I see Mr. Donavon butt naked walking out of the shower. I felt so conflicted, I mean part of me wants to check out every inch of him knowing he is my soulmate while the other part wants to cover our eyes and be innocent. I did neither one as I just stand there looking at him in the eyes while he smirks and his eyes changing from black, yellow, and his hazel brown eyes. His eyes settles on a dirty blonde color and he walks up to me not once having our eyes disconnected. As he walks to me I feel the burning need in my core and when he is in front of me he reaches over and grabs a towel before kissing my cheek. That simple kiss was not a simple one since it made me want more than to leave it as that. My guess is that he knew because his smirk gets bigger and he inhaled by my neck before dashing out of the bathroom. I keep standing there processing everything until the urge hits me again.

It has been an hour and all I have done is eaten dinner without him since he went for a run. I have not seen anyone else since waking up and the only thing on my mind is Mr. Donavon. The way the water slid down from his hair to his face working it's way to his muscles. The way his arms are so muscular that I am more than one hundred percent can lift at least me, who weighs almost four hundred pounds, above his head. The way his eyes held mischief, longing, and lust. The way his mouth turned into a smirk showing his perfectly white teeth. The way his lips hold a promise of pleasure and loving. The way the sparks flew between us making my shyness seem to even be holted. The way that simple kiss made me feel like I was on fire needing him as if he is the only thing that can put it out. The way my core ached and my mind go dirty wanting more maybe even having my virginity be unreveled. I snap up hearing the door, but he only stops and looks at me for a second before his eyes start changing and he darts back out taking my heart with him. I wanted him to stay and swoop me up into those sexual muscular arm before kissing me passionately like the world around us does not existence. Instead he ran back outside making my heart drop and I get up walking back to the room from earlier.