Chapter 1

Anna's POV

So today is the first day of my Senior year and to say I am happy is an understatement. After graduation I will be finally free from here and start a new journey. As usual I get up and get ready when I hear my alarm clock go off. Then head downstairs to cook for everyone.

I am the only human here since my family sold me to be their maid. Only after I graduate I can leave this hell hole. I always keep my head down to not piss off anyone so I do not get killed. I take the verbal abuse and the emotional abuse knowing what will happen if I do not. The only two friends I have here are Jake the Alpha's youngest son and his mate Becka. They are the only people here that are nice to me since as long as I can remember.

After cooking breakfast I set the table and Becka is the first to arrive.

"Morning Anna." Becka says.

"Morning Becka."

"Do you need help?" Becka asks.

"No thank you."

It was not until everyone was seated that all the food was on the table. And they dug in while I ate in the kitchen. Unlike some kitchens this one does not have any chairs and there is no table, so I have to stand and eat.

After everyone was done I had to clean up then go to school. And of course I was late like usually. Which I know I will get a talking at school and if it keeps happening I will get more than a talking at school and back here. The Alpha does not want to be seen as anything less than a guy that took me in and raised me, so to sum it up a good guy. What they do not know is what happens here. No I have not been sexual abused, thank goodness. I do know that if they could without killing me they would. That is the only thing that is good about being a human here.

I walked all the way to school since no one is allowed to help me in any way or it will make it worse for me and they will get punished as well.

At school I walked all the way to the attendance office and checked myself in only to get a dirty look from the lady. I then headed to my first class and started the school day.

Most of the day has been okay until lunch where I know Jacky, the pack's slut and the alpha to be girlfriend, is just waiting to start abusing me. I walked in, got the only food I can afford aka a yogurt and a slice of bread, then sat at the usually table. And of course Jacky saw and walked this way looking at me like I am her prey and she has not eaten in decades.

Oh please just this once someone stop her!

Every year her abuse gets worse and every year she gets away with it while everyone else looks at me like trash. The only people who don't is my two friends.

Jacky reaches the table and starts.

"Wow look what the trash dragged in. Or was it that your parents." Jacky laughs evilly.

She always brings my parents into it in some way or another.

"Can't you just leave me alone for once?"

"Ha leave the ragged human alone. Now that's funny." Jacky says.

"Where is you so called two friends? Did they dump you and got some cool friends like your parents did? Or did you kill them with your ugly face?" Jacky says.

This is not the worse yet.

"Jacky go fuck off for once. Wait you did fuck Jax last night."

Shit I am in big trouble now.

Jacky is about to punch me when Becka stopped her.

"Jacky fuck off or else!" Becka says.

"Not til this trash shows me respect." Jacky says.