Chapter 10

Mr Donavon stops and gets down to business. At first I was a bit frustrated as once again our kiss was interrupted. Then I was angry when we sit down in a different room and Mr Donavon sits on the chair rather than the couch next to me. The guy looks between us and nods before getting to it.

"As you just found your mate my king after this year we will need you to move back to the castle. The situation is under control, but now there are rumors that you found your mate and she is human. Everyone is anxious to meet her, but some are questioning if she will be able to rule along side of you and give you heirs...."

"Well you stopped that more than one from happening."

I thought I said that in my head, but when Mr Donavon growls of a mixture from the dream and like Becka being ticked off. I knew then I said it out loud making the guy look like he was uncomfortable.

"Too bad you messed up and prevented us from being marked."

Again I said it out loud without meaning to.

"I am just going to give you guys a minute." The guy says getting up before quickly darting out the room.

There we were just the two of us, but Mr Donavon did not even move to me. He was just sitting there with his eyes changing a bit. So I got up and walked over to him before bending down a bit to kiss his lips. His hands went to my hips as he allows me to straddle his lap wanting more. At first I thought he was enjoying it until he breaks our kiss and darts outside. So I stay in here processing what I did wrong. After a while the guy walks back in and looks at me.

"Danny is not back from his run yet?" The guy asks.

I bit my tongue as my frustration, anger, annoyance, and hurt was making me act different. I knew if I did not bit my tongue I would snap at him again. So I just nod and looked at the clock seeing it has been thirty minutes.

"Okay then I will come back later." The guy says.

I nod and he walks out leaving me in here. After another thirty minutes I start cooking dinner. I did not know if he will be back for dinner so I made his just in case.

After finishing up I sat down and start eating mine while thinking about Danny  aka Mr Donavon.

It seemed to fit him well and as I keep saying his name in my head it seemed to make my imagination go wild and sexual. Again just like last night he walks in and inhales before darting back out. So I just get up and put his food away before heading back to bed. Once I am back in the room I relax and take a really hot shower hoping it will wash all my negativity down the drain. I become fully relax until the water turns icy cold making me get out. Just as I finished wrapping my towel around me Danny walks in with his eyes turning from yellowish to dirty yellow. He licks his bottom lip looking up and down my body. So I drop the towel making his purr before picking me up smashing our lips together while holding my weight with his hands on my bare ass. He squeezes my ass before darting to the bed and hovering above me. He kisses my neck making me moan his name.

"Danny!"

My legs wrap tighter around him as his boner pokes me. He moves making my legs wrap tighter and my arms to pull him closer to me. He chuckles and I see his eyes are pitch black just like the last time we were in this position. Unlike that time he does not dart way, but instead takes his shirt off showing his sexy top half. I lick my lips already feeling the heat in my core. He inhales and moves down kissing my body.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

He kisses my pussy lips before inhaling there as he holds my legs around his head. When his tongue sexually scarcely runs along my pussy lips I moan.

"Danny!"

He looks up smirking before diving in eating me out while holding me flushed against his mouth. He keeps going until I lost count of how many times he made me cum making me exhausted and excited from pleasure. He moves away after licking me clean before smirking licking his lips. I see the huge tint in his pants and he smirks as his eyes start changing back.

"That was delicious my love." Danny says.

His eyes are back to normal way too quick and he moves completely from me to the shower. I get up a bit wobbly at first, but I was determined to have him. As I walk into the bathroom still naked I see him getting into the shower. I grab his hand and he looks at me in the eyes before I pull him down smashing our lips together. It turns heated and soon we are in the shower pleasing each other before kissing again mixing our cum together. Before I know it we are back in bed mating like rabbits after he marks me.