25

Okay let me tell you that being in labor for two hours with a mate who is not calm trying to calm me is more than I can handle. So sue me when I screamed for him to shut up from growling and telling me to breathe throw my contraction.  He litterly growled at tge nurses, the doctor, and his beta (I internally sickered at this due to beinging needed vs us time for the past 6 plus months). Oh let me also tell you that is was a bad idea to do a natural birth for my very first time around, so much pain. I even sqeezed his hand where he kissed in pain, but it ade us do the breathing together ratger than him growling at the male nurse that walked in as my prefered nurse is stuck in traffic due to a human home birth.

All medical peronals have to keep their licence and practice hours at the human hospitals, offices, and on calls.

I have two female nurses in here with me as I had him leave to get me ice for my forehead due to him growling at all the previous nures that were males and one female that pissed me off. The older nurse is helping me with my breathing while I am rolling on tge ball as tge otger nurse is getting the pool ready.

Why did I thing a natural water birth would be better than a drugged bed birth, I do not know.

Right now I am in the birthing room setup for me in our castle, but no one got tge pool ready in time. And to top it all off I went into labor when I was fast asleep waking me up with so much pain which woke everyone up. Well it woke him up then he woke up everyone and started to growl to pick up the speed. It would had been a natural bed birth if it was not for his twin sisters slapping him to reality to move me to the birthing room. Of how i internally laughed to see him one second worried the in lighting speed mood. He even growled at them until another contration hit. Well after being moved he changed rght infront of me not wnting to be away from my side, well until I had him leave. 

After what felt like an half hour he runs back in and helps me into the pool before rubbing tge ice accross my forehead. He of course kept doing tge brething with me, but you can tell he is still scared since my heartrate went up before they moved me to the ball.

I swear they should have a drug or method to reduce the time in labor. Like once the water breaks the method or drug is distrubited and out comes the baby not an hour later.

After another hour my baby boy is born and damn am I grateful for not having twins, I wanted twins close to my fourth and fifth month of pregnancy. I mean I got his attention at night more and during tge day I was with him learning his duties etc. Yup we were not apart after graduation, in fact that night we made so mych love that the next morning we slept in. Thank goodness for my mate being king as if he was not then we would had been woken up by the movers making not just us grumpy.

I spoke to early as right after my son is born not even ten minutes later tge doctor said another was coming.

I had to open my big mouth.

Okay now that I am needed to relax before my heart explodes I will update you of the past month or so.

That night after the graduation party he could not keep his hand off of me litterally. It was either on my leg, loced with y hand, or exploring my body. I knew what was on his mind when his hand kept oving up and down my leg at the restruant. So once we cgot back there was no teasing, just shreded clothes. The teasing came from the second round up to the sixth round. I found out he enjoys it when I nip his earlobe before whispering mine. It accually set his wolf out to tae our mating to the next level. The next morning, well afternoon, he did not let me even move a finger without him. I still do not know if it was due to being regnant mating so much or due to the movers being all maeles. Anyways once everything was on the truck we headed to the plane and again I joined the high millage club both orally and nonorally. I was on clod nine even as we pulled up to our castle. Since arriving all tge kids have been at the castle as most of the mothers were working there, arround there, or was busy and allowed them to hang out with their friends at the castle. Of course when we were not supperving them there was at least one teen to watch over them. The first night at home was hard for me as our son kept waking kicking me when Danny was asleep. Tge following day we had a ball to celebrate coming home and my introfuction officially. Tgere was some unhappey people that tried to speek up about me being  a human queen, but danny set the straight. Just his king growl shutted them right up, but he did tell them they can either leave and be a rouge or apprieate me a their queen. No one left, but as tge days past I could see some of them still disliked e being their queen, ostly the ones who seemed to wish to be queen. Day time flew by as I learned the grounds as Danny had king duties outside and wen it was just meetings I was on his lap giving my input. Tge night time flew by as we mated constantly until sleep. And it became easier for me to fall asleep and stay asleep until needing tge batgroom. Becka even visited with Jack and Harvey to help unpack and of course I would not shut up about missing my friends. Oh and we found out I have a twin sister after Harvey did some digging into tge files. He even hird an investagator to find my parents to fill in some blanks, tat is how we found out I am a big sister by two minutes. Also surprise she is harvys mate which explain how harvyand his wolf became so submitive to me. She lives with him at the pack, but so does her adoptive parents who happens to be werewoles too. Unlike me she was treated like a princess, so I am happy she never experienced what I had gone through or worse. It just makes more unanswered questions as my parents have not been found as of yet. Tge toping to all of this is Jacky was banished due to disrespecting my sister Tara almost trying to kill her and break the matebind between Harvey and Tara. Since then Jacky is a rouge, but we have eyes on her just incase she starts trouble again.