Epologue

It has been 17 years since giving birth to my first pups, Harvey nd Tara. After that Christmas we got pregnant again and kept going after each time healing. So we have 8 kids now and I coukd not be happier about it. Danny has his hands full most of the time because of the second youngest. Oh he is a prankster mostly on his siblings, but at times others become his victims.

One time he went and changed Tara's shampoo to dye and before I knew what was going on she was screaming after him chasing him out the front door. The other time is was putting yellow dye in the soap causing his youngest sister Abby's hands to be yellow for a month. She got him back with adding blue dye to his body wash. Just Miss Taby became his latest victim when it was ment for apparently my youngest Fiona all because she gets all the attention from Danny. It took a month to wash out all the fish oil mud, black dye, and bad egg smell out of her hair, clothes, and the room.

Beside having to keep the peace Danny and I have to run the kingdom which is at times harder than raising our kids. Especially when it come to when Danny has to leave to go to the packs and or meetings. It was harder when I was pregnant and having to take care of our famiky and kingdom.

Oh yeah Danny did not hear tge end of that especially when I went into labor early while he was gone.

Now Danny and his wolf has been so busy that we do not mate making me miss our time even more when I am not busy.

"Mom!" my second youngest daugter Sarah yell running in tge halls.

I open my office door and see my second youngest son chasing her with his pet frog.

He wanted a snake, but I made it clear what would happen if Danny got him a snake for his birtgday.

"Diamen Beogimy...!"

He looks at me and darts away knowing he would be in bigger trouble if I finished his name.

"Thank you mom." Sarah says.

"You know your brother is only doing it because he knows you are afraid and wants your attention."

"Well he is not my world like it used to be." Sarah says.

When they were younger they were always togtger like they were glued to the hip. Well they are twins and acted like it until the beginning of this year.

I finish up my rounds and stop by Clara's as we became best friends when Drake brought her home to meet his, our, family.

Drake is Danny's youngest brother and is so sweet unlike his older brother who gets under my skin on purpose since I ate all the steak and ice cream while pregnant with Havrey and Tara.

Oh and we did find my parents, but after they were murdered leaving those questions unanswered.

After an hour visiting Clara who is pregnant I walked back home enjoying being outside.

"Mommy!" Ana yells and jumps into my arms as I walk in.

I look to see Jake one of Danny's brothers with that look telling me he was the tickle monster.

Jake has been watching Ana more often to keep her busy as Danny is away dealing with a pack.

"You can't stop the tickle monster." Jake says in a childish deep voice.

"Mommy save me." Ana says holding onto me.

"You know the tickle monster's krimptonite?"

Ana shakes her head as Jake takes his time coming closer wiggling his fingers.

"He is ticklish too."

Ana looks at me and smirks before I set her down. As soon as she is on her feet she mimics Jake making Jake fake being scared.

"Oh no not tickles." Jake says all dramanticly.

Ana then chases him making me smile at just how much my baby girl has grown.

"Your majisty the king is requesting a personal face time." Grace says.

"Thank you Grace and I will take it into my room."

She nods and goes off.

Truth is after being outside I feel sweaty and need a shower. Ormaybe it is just my subconcious wanting to just want to shower away all this week's stress.

I walk into mine and Danny's room before face timing my mate.

"Hey beautiful." Danny says.

"Hey handsome."

"What is wrong?" Danny asks.

"Nothing to worry about."

"You know that only makes me worry more baby." Danny says.

"It is just tge week's stress and not being near you for the past month."

"Well then I got so good news." Danny says.

"What?"

"I am on my way back home now." Danny says.

"That os good news."

"Is that daddy?" Ana asks barging in.

"Hey princess, how are you?" Danny asks.

Ana jumps onto my bed and grabs my tablet even though it is mirroring onto my tv.

"Better now daddy. When are you coming back?" Ana asks pouting a bit.

"Soon princess." Danny says.

Just like that all my kids barges into my room to talk to their dad, the downside to having all werewolf pups.

"You said that last week." Ana says pouting a bit.

"Hi dad!" Max says sitting next to Ana.

"Hi sonny boy." Danny says.

"Daddy!" Ana whines.

"Ana I can not tell you when exactly juat yet." Danny says.

The kids talk to their dad as I take a quick shower before slipping into my blue dress and black matching undergarments.

"Okay let me talk to your mom alone please kids." Danny says as I pick Ana up and get onto the bed.

"Fine." They say in union before sying goodbye.

Once they left and shut the door Danny starts.

"Damn my queen you look so tempting in that dress making me miss you impossibly even more." Danny says.

"Well maybe when you get back and settled you can unwrap me."

"I will do more than that love." Danny says.

After talking to him for an hour we hang up as his plane is about to land.

As soon as he steps on foot into our home here comes his welcome party as Ana darts to him first. Our kids welcone him back and tgen he kisses me before Ana tries to get his attention.

After they went to bed we mated in our secret sound proof room for most of the night. Only once we in bed with Danny spooning me did everything feel just right.