23

After the weekend was over we headed back to what I called home.

"Love please stop pouting." Danny says sitting next to me.

Okay, so I am pouting right now on the jet for two reasons. The first reason is Danny will not allow us to mate here, joining the high miliage club, as he has full cotrol of his wolf since last night's wild mating. The second reason is because Danny is immediately needed once we land while I am going to be stuck in the big mansion only with Kile for at least the rest of the night. This will be the first time, since our son started to kick, we do not fall asleep together in his arms. I am dreading it as I know our son will start kicking and without Danny rubbing soothing circles or just his body next to ours the power of his kicks will increase.

I just turn looking away knowing last night, before his wolf took over for the second round, mating was because of him being needed immediately after we arrive.

"Love please! You know I love you and it is not safe too......" Danny says as I interrupt him.

"What is the difference between last night and now? Anyway not the only point why I am pouting."

Danny seems to understand as he moves in front of me making us to have eye contact.

"My queen I am sorry, but I will try to get back as soon as I can." Danny says.

When I do not move nor stop pouting he sighs.

"I do not want to be away from my growing family either, but this is important and needs to be done so we can be togther during lunch." Danny says.

"But this will be the first time since............"

Danny smashes our lips shuting me up and wrap my arms around him enjoying the effect our bond has on me , calming me down form worrying and sadness.

"I know my queen and I do not like it either, but I rather have lunch with you than worrying about you through the whole school day." Danny says after breaking our heating kiss.

I gave a half smile knowing he would loose control to his wolf it that happened.

His wolf is so protective of me and yet so loving where I am over filled with happiness when he shows up when we are alone.

"I love you my queen." Danny says before placing a kiss on my baby bump.

"I love you my son, but lets be nice to mommy when I am away." Danny says rubbing soothing circles.

"I love you too my king."

Danny smiles and places a kiss on my lips before sitting back down.

After an hour I start to feel tired and lean on Danny's shoulder as he is looking over some paper work. Just as my eyes shts close we loose terbinlnce freaking me out. Danny tries to soothe me and get my attention onto him, but my fear was too powerful. Well that was until Danny's wolf takes control groeling making me to look at him. As I see his eyes he links me to breathe as he starts rubbing soothing circles while kissing his mark to distract me. It works and soon we are back at normal and allowed to move around. That made him calm down and as we kiss he removes my underwear before kissing down my dress towards my pelvis. As he reaches his destination he moves my legs around his head before starting to forfill my fantacy and wish.

As we have land Danny helps unbuckle me before carrying me off the Jet. I enjoy it and cuddle closer to him knowing soon we will have to part ways.

"Your majisties." His right hand man says before nodding.

Kile opens the door and as soon as I get in he hands be a gift bag.

"I thought this would be a better time to give it to you." Kike says.

I open it up and see a stuffed dog warmy that smells like lavander.