Christmas Eve.

Author's Note:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I HOPE THIS YEAR GOES AMAZINGLY FOR ALL OF YOU! :)

Also, I was meant to be doing daily updates, but that hasn't happened; I'm sorry, but hey, that just means that the chapters will hopefully be longer because I'll have been able to make sure that I'm completely happy with them before posting, so yeah. Sorry guys.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day and on to the chapter!

* * * * 

3rd Person..

"Tylah! Tyler, get up!" Troye yelled, nudging the boy repeatedly until he opened his eyes sleepily, looking at the younger boy in front of him, confused as to why he was being woken up.

"What is it, Troye?" Tyler asked, stretching out his body slowly, moving each limb individually as he stood up, waiting for Troye's reply. 

"It's Christmas Eve!" He grinned with happiness, pulling Tyler around the house and spinning the two of them around, smiles on their faces before Tyler suddenly came to a stop, realization dawning on him.

"But - but that means that you have to go tonight...." He trailed off, voice deflated as he looked at Troye in sadness. 

"I know Ty, I know." He began. "But... it also means that we have the whole day together to celebrate Christmas!" Troye was smiling once more, jumping up and down repeatedly as he dragged Tyler towards the tree, pulling out a neatly wrapped gift with the name 'Tyler' scrawled upon a label that hung from its corner. 

"Awh, thank you TroyeBoy." Tyler smiled, pulling Troye into a hug and setting down the present next to him, pulling out a large parcel of sorts for Troye from under the tree, a large - yet nervous - smile on his face as he handed it to him, nervous to see what his reaction would be. 

Troye thanked him happily, Tyler watching as he opened it, revealing a basket containing all of the things that Troye loves; Nutella, the FOUR album, LiveSOS, various types of food and other merch, even a little teddy bear wearing a TRXYE sweater that Tyler had managed to get made for him a couple of weeks earlier. Troye gasped, pulling Tyler into a large hug as he rummaged through the basket, looking at all of the things that Tyler had bought him. In the bottom of the basket he found another little package, this one squishy to the touch and with a little note hung on it. He read over it:

Just a little something to help with your toe weaving business. ;] - Tilly. x

Confused, he opened up the parcel, tearing the wrapping paper gently before looking at the contents of the gift; wool. Troye giggled, looking up at Tyler who couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I had to." He put his hands up in mock surrender, laughing as Troye just rolled his eyes playfully, pulling the older boy into a hug and planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, Tilly." He whispered in his ear, sending a shiver down Tyler's spine, causing the older boy to blush. 

"No problem, Troye-Boy." Tyler giggled, hugging the younger boy closer to him, wishing that he'd never have to let go, but he knew that he'd eventually have to, and therefore cherished every moment of remaining time that he had with the boy.

"And now," Troye pulled away, smiling at Tyler. "It's time for you to open your presents." 

Troye grinned as Tyler began to open the first of his gifts, the rest still remaining under the tree - he was excited to see the older boy's reaction to what he'd got him, and was just hoping that he'd be pleased with it. He watched as Tyler opened the parcel's wrapping, the younger boy biting his lip in anticipation of his reaction.