Step 2: Talk to Zoe (Part 1)

Author's Note:

Hello Troylerettes and Troylergents,

Thank you for the happy birthday messages - you're all so sweet!

Before I start this chapter, I'd like to notify you all that I have a new Troyler fanfic - it's an AU in which Tyler finds a box of letters that are all addressed to him. I'm really excited to write it and it would mean a lot if you could go check it out and leave me some feedback, thank you!

**

3rd Person...

Sugg moved through the streets with ease, not being recognized once for his popular YouTube channel, all was calm, and for that, he was thankful. As he maneuvered around the pedestrians, only one thing was on his mind, and that was the mission that he would soon be facing. He had absolutely no idea how he was going to get Zoe to speak to him, she could barely manage a simple conversation, and this time he wanted the whole story - all he knew was that she felt as if she'd done something wrong, and that it was 'all her fault'.

Joe couldn't deny that he was concerned for the well-being of his sister, who wouldn't be? He was used to her being the carefree sibling, the one who was always laughing and smiling, but it seemed that all of her happiness had been drained away (Damn Dementors) and he just wanted her to be happy once more.

He planned out different ways of convincing her to talk to him, but he always found a loophole, therefore - in the end - deciding that he would just try and be there for her, and let her talk to him in her own time - with a little coaxing, of course.

Looking up, he realized that a swerving bike was coming his way, the rider struggling to dodge the children and adults who walked the pavement. Joe's eyes widened as he noticed how close the bike was, narrowly avoiding it as he jumped quickly out of the way, earning an apologetic shout from the middle aged rider.

Ten long minutes later and he'd finally arrived at her apartment; the glossy door seeming more daunting than usual, the task ahead looming in his mind. Knocking lightly and receiving no reply, he decided to let himself in - Zoe was his sister after all, she wouldn't mind.

"Zoe?" He called as he stepped through the threshold, slipping off his shoes as he closed the door.

His only response was a faint mumble from within the apartment. He followed the noise, stopping outside Zoe's bedroom.

"Zoe? Can I come in?" He knocked lightly, his fingers lightly gripping the door knob as he waited in silence.

"Yeah." Came Zoe's cracked voice, a sniffle following her short reply.

Taking a deep breath to prepare himself, Joe opened the door, stepping cautiously into her room. He gasped at the sight that welcomed him; Zoe was laying in bed, enclosed in her blankets with mascara smearing her face. Her hair had been pulled up in a messy bun, strands escaping from every section as the hair layed limp and lifeless on her head. But one thing struck Joe the most, and that was the pile of plates and cups that surrounded her, a putrid smell wafting from them as they littered the floor.

Joe had no idea how to react; it was worse than he had thought and he had no idea what to do anymore - he doubted his plan would ever work, Zoe appeared too worked up, as if it had affected her more than she let off while on the phone.

"Zoe.." Joe breathed in sympathy as he stepped into the room, earning an embarrassed look from Zoe who gazed down at her sheets in shame.

**

Author's Note:

Hello Troylerettes and Troylergents,

Okay, so I think that might have been a little too dramatic - sorry, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless.

Have a great day everyone!

Question of The Chapter:

What TV shows would you recommend on Netflix?

Let me know what you thought in the comment section!

Chloe

xox