Boxing Day - Part 1.

Author's Note!

Hi! I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long, but I'm back now and my mocks are over! I'm gonna try and write a load of chapters so that I have some to update whenever I don't have time to write, so be prepared for more regular updates!

Also, 82K? Wow, thank you so much!

The ending of this book is actually quite near, but the chapters leading up to the ending will probably be quite long. I also have plans of finishing a fic that I previously started and then writing a non-fiction/teen fiction book, so it'd mean a lot if y'all checked those out. 

So I guess it's time for the chapter! :)

* * * * 

A yawn left Tyler's lips as he stretched out his tired limbs, getting up out of bed and stumbling to his closet, choosing his outfit for the day. He chose a whale grey sweater with a black t-shirt to go underneath. He paired this with black skinny jeans and a pair of black trainers, proceeding to head to the bathroom, clothes, towel, phone and speaker in hand. 

He set the shower to go, locking the door before going onto Spotify, setting his Jams playlist to go, Hold Back The River by James Bay beginning to blare through the speaker, filling the bathroom with the sound of the music. He smiled contentedly as he stepped into the warm shower, washing as he listened to the lyrics of the music and the beat to which they were sung, stepping out of the shower when done, wrapping his towel tightly around his waist, securing another one around his hair. He listened to music as he dressed, washed his face and brushed his teeth, finding it to be relaxing. 

Once ready, he went to his bedroom, drying his hair with the hairdryer and leaving it flat, deciding not to put it up as he'd be dying it later. Checking his outfit over once more, he slipped on a pair of socks before putting on the trainers that he'd picked out previously, switching to his Chill playlist where Banks began to play as he entered the kitchen, making some breakfast for both him and his mom, who he expected would be up shortly. As he made breakfast, he began to think over his plans for the day. 

Tyler's day was set to be an eventful one; he was planning on making a trip to Walgreens so that he could pick up his next shade of hair dye, having looked at the results of the poll and deciding which colour his hair would be next. Afterwards, he was going to spend the day with his mom; they were planning on going around L.A. and doing some exploring - Tyler was beyond excited; he planned on showing his mom his favourite places to hang out, and then later on, they would be going out for a meal, before coming home and hanging out - Tyler was even hoping that maybe she would join him while Skyping Troye.

"Morning, mom." Tyler smiled, turning to look over at his mom as she entered the room.

"Morning, Ty." She smiled back at him, taking a seat at the kitchen table as Tyler came over to sit opposite her.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Great, thank you." Tyler smiled in reply, standing up to check on the breakfast, flipping the pancakes over before grabbing some orange juice and two classes, pouring an equal amount into each cup before handing one to his mom, taking a sip from his own. She thanked him. 

"So, what are the plans for today?" She asked, setting the glass down. 

"I was thinking we could maybe go into town? I need to buy some hair dye, and I was thinking it'd be fun to show you around town and then maybe get some food. And after that we could just hang out here? Troye and I are meant to be video chatting at some point tonight, so I was thinking, maybe you'd want to join?" Tyler asked.