The Flight - Airports and Flying - Part 2.

Author's Note:

Hi! It's 11:07AM, and as promised, here is an update! Yay! :3

I'm just going to get straight into the update, so....

***

Troye's POV....

We'd just finished our food and were hurriedly washing the plates so that we could get to the airport in time - passengers most definitely hate it when you hold up the flight by arriving after everyone's boarded, so we didn't want to make that mistake. 

"Ready to go?" Tyler turned to me, a smile on his face as he picked up anything that belonged to him. 

"Yep!" I chirped, excited to be going to L.A - it was going to be amazing and I was really excited to get to spend some more time with Tilly, and this time it would be just us; no one else. "What time is it?" I asked, watching as he unlocked his phone to find out the time. 

"8:30 - we should probably get going now." He explained, finishing off his drink before burping. 

"Tyler!" I exclaimed, giggling. 

"What; it was a big ol' drink TroyeBoy, and y'all know that I'm a very thirsty boy." He winked. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Tilly." I rolled my eyes playfully, grabbing his hand and moving over to the door. "I'm just going to get my luggage." I stated, going over to the medium sized pile of bags and suitcases that held all of my stuff. Still holding onto my hand, Tyler followed me over, picking up one of the suitcases before gently dropping my hand to grab a small-ish bags. I'll admit, I did feel rather sad that he was no longer holding my hand; it was comforting and warm. 

We'd moved all of the bags out to the cab and Tyler was holding my hand firmly in his, the warmth from his soft hands travelling up my arms - it was perfect. This is the sort of friendship that Tyler and I have; close and often rather flirty, but that's as far as it goes, and that's as far as it will go, although, I'll admit, I've never been opposed to the idea of being in a relationship with Tyler, and I'm fine with admitting that, but I'd never act on it; we're just friends and that's how it'll stay.

"Troye?" Tyler asked, breaking my out of my thoughts. I turned to him with a creepy smile, eyes staring straight into his.

"Yes Tilly?" I answered in an odd voice, turning my head from side to side.

"Okay..." He trailed off, looking a little scared. "Um, you were just kinda zoned out there, so I was just going to ask if you were okay."

"Oh, I'm good thanks Tilly!" I chirped, uncontorting my face. Tyler just nodded warily. 

***

Eventually, we arrived at the airport, and with half an hour to spare. 

"Starbucks?" I suggested, spotting one in the distance and pointing to it with my free hand.

"Sure." Tyler replied, smiling as he dragged me over, our bags following behind us.

***

We were sitting in a small booth of the cafe, sipping our drinks in silence and just looking at each other - it wasn't uncomfortable though, it was rather relaxing, actually. We were completely at ease with each other, and our body language and facial expressions showed that - it was truly perfect, and I was really enjoying the time that we were spending together.

"What time is it Troye?" Tyler asked, breaking the silence.

"20 past nine; we should probably get going now - our flight is leaving soon." I informed him, watching as he began to stand up. I quickly took his hand in my own, dropping it as he gave me a questioning look.

"No!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand once more, causing me to blush and look at him with furrowed brows, clearly depicting my confusion. "I mean, it's better that we hold hands so neither of us gets separated." He clarified, and I felt my heart drop a little knowing that that's the only reason he's holding my hand, but why? It's not like I'm attracted to Tyler. 

"Let's go?" I asked, receiving a nod in reply. 

We skipped over to the waiting area, hands intertwined with each others as we sat down, setting our luggage in front of us and checking our phones. I navigated to Twitter, deciding to send out a tweet; 

Troye Sivan: excited to be flying out to L.A. with @tyleroakley. 

Withing seconds I'd recieved a ton of RT's and favourites, and laughed, setting down my phone as I saw the influx of Troyler comments; all demanding a Troyler selfie, I presume.

"Troyler selfie demands?" Tyler asked, I nodded with a laugh. 

"Flight 205 to L.A. is now boarding." Came a voice through the intercom, and I stood up, pulling Tyler with me as we took hold of our bags, making our way over to the boarding area as quick as we possibly could. 

****

We were now sitting in our seats, snuggled up together while watching a film on my laptop. Tyler had his head resting on my should and would occasionally giggle into my arm whenever anything funny happened in the movie - it was extremely cute. 

I looked over at him, admiring how his eyes shone with contentedness, and how he had a smile on his face throughout every second of the movie. He looked so peaceful and happy and I loved that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Tyler asked in a sleepy voice, smiling up at me.

"Like what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"All loving and cute like." He replied, causing me to blush and him to giggle.

"You're cute." I smiled, this time being the reason that his face heated up, a crimson blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Whatever." He replied, burrowing his face further into my shoulder in an attempt to cover his scarlet face from me. I just giggled, placing a finger underneath his chin and turning him gently so that we were face to face. I tapped his nose simply, leaning in so that our foreheads were touching and smiled, earning another adorable blush from him. "Troye, we're missing the movie." He whined, although I could tell that he really didn't care that much for the movie, and neither did I. I just cuddled into him, resting my head on his chest before turning to watch the movie once more. I heard him sigh, before he too settled down and began to watch the movie, getting into it once more and laughing along at the characters antics. 

***

Hello Troylerettes and Troylergents, 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter; I wanted to make it quite fluffy and stuff, so this is the outcome - I hope you guys liked it. :)

Let me know what you thought in the comment section below.

Vote if you enjoyed! :) 

Question of The Chapter: What's your favourite band/singer at the moment?

Thanks for reading!

Chloe.

xox