Airports.

Hiii!

Thank you all so much for 106K reads! Asdfghjkl. It means so much to me that y'all enjoy this book, so thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting; it means the absolute world to me.

This chapter is dedicated to the fantastic @claire_e_belle; she's super talented and all of her work is amazing! Y'all should go check out her books! She's also super kind and funny! She slays!

ALSO, CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE RUBY ROSE'S VOICE/ACCENT? I LOVE HER SO MUCH! ALSO, HER BREAK FREE VIDEO IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER AND I LOVE HER!

Sorry I didn't update on the Tuesday like I said I would; I just completely forgot, and for that I apologize, but I would still like to consider an update schedule; let me know in the comments below what you think. :)

*SPOILER (-ISH? IDK..)* There's a time skip of a couple of days to Tyler at the airport, so I hope y'all don't mind.

ALSO: There will be some 'flashback' type things to Tyler on the plane on the way to Sydney, so the writing in italics is Tyler on the plane.

And now, on to the chapter! :)

////

Tyler fidgeted with the strap of his carry on bag, pulling at a loose piece of thread, his fingers locking around the strand and twirling, the thread eventually breaking off and slipping to the floor. His foot tapped on the linoleum at a leisurely pace; Troye was meant to meet Tyler at the airport once the plane had landed, but he hadn't arrived yet, which meant that Tyler had been left to wait impatiently for the younger boy to 'grace you with my presence', as the Australian had said in a text sent to Tyler earlier. Tyler had merely rolled his eyes and replied with a sassy reply before boarding the plane.

The past days leading up to his flight had been filled with worry and anxiousness; he was worried that Troye would reject him, or that he didn't have feelings for him. He'd never worried so much before about rejection, but he really liked Troye and would be devastated if he didn't feel the same way, so he tried to keep himself distracted as much as possible; that way, he wouldn't have to think about all of the possibilities of what would happen with Troye, although it never seemed to work and he often found his mind wondering to the younger boy that he'd become so infatuated with.

////

On the plane, he'd attempted to distract himself by listening to an audio-book on Audible, but had eventually had to turn it off as he was unable to concentrate on the words being spoken, his mind instead focused on something completely different; the Australian boy that he'd soon be reunited with.

Tyler sat on the cushioned seat of the plane, his laptop balanced on the small fold-able table in front of him as the audio of the book being read sounded in his ears, but his mind was elsewhere, the book having been completely forgotten over an hour ago.

"Dammit." Tyler mumbled almost inaudibly, sighing as he switched off the audio book and ran a hand through his hair. What's happening to me? He thought. Troye was beginning to take over his mind, and he found himself unable to think of anything but the younger boy; he was consumed with thoughts of the boy, and the knowledge that he would soon be with him once more was almost too much for him.

He navigated to Tumblr, hoping that maybe he'd be able to find something to distract himself, but alas, everything reminded him of the adorable younger boy; the blue of the sky in the pictures littering his feed reminding him of Troye's twinkling eyes, and the various funny posts and quotes made him immediately want to share them with him, the thought of 'Oh my God, Troye would love this!' filling his mind.