Step 5: Troyler Reunion - The Planning.

Author's Note:

Hello Troylerettes and Troylergents, 

Before I begin this chapter, I'd like to say a massive thank you for all of the reads, votes and comments that I've received so far; it means so much to me that you guys are enjoying this fanfic, so I'd like to say thank you for reading and supporting me. :)

If I add anything 5SOS related into this chapter, it's because I'm listening to them right now and trying to refrain from fangirling. For all of you 5SOSFam members, there will be a question related to them at the end of this chapter. :3

By the way, the second part of this chapter will be posted in a couple of days and will focus on the actual meeting; I have some homework that desperately needs to be done in the mean time, and I feel as if I have procrastinated enough, as it's homework that I know I'm going to struggle a lot with, so I'm sorry if there's a lack of updates in the next week or so. More info will be posted at the end of the chapter. 

Please enjoy the chapter,

Chloe

xox

***

Joe's POV...

I couldn't deny the fact that I was nervous; I'd been sitting and pondering how successful the next step of my plan would be for over an hour, and I was still debating whether I should go through with it or not - I mean, I could still change my mind and claim that it's for the best, right? 

No, I can't do that - I promised that I'd get this sorted and putting it off won't do that, it'll only worsen the situation, and it needs to be sorted soon; the fans will get suspicious and we can't have them throwing a constant stream of questions at us, so it's better to sort it out now rather than later. 

I guess I feel quite a bit of pressure, the whole event is in my hands after all, so if it goes wrong and they're not ready, it will be my fault for organizing the whole thing. I know I shouldn't feel so doubtful, but it seemed like a pretty big argument; I don't want to rush them into something that they aren't ready for. 

Taking in a deep breath, I whisper reassuring sentences to myself. "C'mon Joe, you can do this; just ring Tyler - this is what he wanted too." 

Should I plan what to say? I had no clue what to do; I didn't usually organize schemes, instead deciding it best to leave them figure it out themselves, and I was beginning to wonder why I started this one to begin with.

"It's a bit late now." I whispered to myself as I pressed the call button by Tyler's number, waiting for him to pick up. 

The dial tone made me even more nervous; what would I say? I hadn't exactly planned that far ahead; I guess improvisation would just have to do. 

"Hello?" Tyler's accent rang through the phone, a small static sound laying faintly behind it. 

"Hey Tyler, it's Joe." I bit my lip, planning what I would say in my head. 

"Oh, hi Joe! How are you?" He asked, and I could almost hear the smile in his voice. 

"I'm good, thanks, and you?" I questioned, deciding that I should soon get to the point. 

"I'm great, thanks." 

"Good good..." I trailed off. "So, uh, I spoke to Troye-" I was cut off by the sound of Tyler's voice through the speaker, a tint of nervousness clinging to it. 

"So, uh, what did he say?" 

"He, um, he wants to meet with you. Tonight. Obviously, I'll kind of have to come too, but if all goes well, I can leave you two alone so that you can hang out and talk about it." I explained, waiting for his reply. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best Joe!" Tyler squealed, causing me to let out a chuckle. 

"No problem Ty, now you better get ready. I'll text you all of the details once I let Troye know that you're up for it." I smiled, saying a goodbye and hanging up. 

I grinned and let out a breath before proceeding to find Troye's contact, pressing the 'call' button as I did so.

"Hey Troye!" I exclaimed as soon as he answered, the happiness evident in my voice. 

"Hey Joe, did you manage to get hold of Tyler?" He asked, obviously hopeful that I did. 

"Yes, I did...." I trailed off suspensefully. "He's up for it. I just need to text him the details; I was thinking Nandos?" I suggested, waiting for his reply. 

"Definitely! What time?" 

"Around 8." 

"Thank you so much for this Joe, I can't explain how grateful I truly am." His voice was sincere and held a hint of happiness to it. 

"No problem Troye, now you better go get ready. I'll come and pick you up at 7, yeah?" I asked, wandering into my room. 

"Yeah, okay." Troye answered. "Thanks again Joe." He added before we said our goodbyes and hung up. 

I then went back to my contacts, sending a quick text to Tyler that explained where we were going, what time and that I'd pick him up, before I began to get ready myself, finally feeling at ease. 

**

Author's Note:

Okay, so I don't think this chapter was as good as it could have been; I've been a little caught up recently. I've been getting ready for school and I've had some youth-club trips. I've also been hanging out with friends.

I've hardly slept recently; the #vote5sos tag has had me awake most of the time and I've just been hoping that we can stay in the lead. We're currently quite far ahead of Demi, but I do have something planned. 

Question of The Chapter: 5SOS ships/bromances?

Lashton is taking over me; I'm in love with it. I've even started a Lashton fanfic, but I don't think I'll be publishing that one as I've just started a new 5SOS one! It's an Ashton one and it would mean a lot if you could check it out; thanks guys! :D

Chloe

xox