Chapter 25-Luke

Skylar's POV

I stood at Jason's window, just looking outside. I woke up before Jason, so I was dressed back in my sweats and shirt. I was a little sore from the intensity of last night but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I feel my face warm up as I remember it. 

Flashback....

My breathing is completely out of control as i stare up at jason as he hovers over me. Both of his hands on either side of my head, so that he can hold most of his weight up. At least for now. He looks down at me and I try hard not to push him away because for some reason, I need him right now. I want him. And that both scares me and makes me feel like how any seventeen year old in love should feel. And my body's tired of fighting him. 

"You ready?" He asks, his voice deep and husky. 

I couldn't find the words to say yes or no so I just nod, not completely sure if I am. He leans down and kisses me passionately. And that's when I feel him getting closer. The butterflies in my stomach are going completely insane and the adrenaline in me is pumping a lot. I feel my legs tighten around his waist and then he slowly and finally pushes into me more and I gasp from the impact. Oh God, this hurts. I bite my lip and close my eyes as I grip his shoulders. But as much as it hurts, it feels good at the same time. It's pain that my body wants to take in. Way more than any physical pain my body had ever taken. it craves this pain even more. 

Jason pulls back. "Are you okay?" He asks, a little worry in his voice. 

"I'm fine." I whisper and bring his lips to mine again. 

He moans into our kiss and I follow after him when he repeats his process of going in and out. My body takes whatever Jason offers, and for me, it feels like the more pain I feel, the better. The desire for him increases and I want more. My legs tighten around him with each thrust he gives and I just bite down on my lip to cover my moan. I don't want to be loud but what we're doing right now feels better than anything I've ever felt. And most of my life, I've felt pain. So this, this is....I'm just at loss for words because my mind is clouded with pure pleasure and I just fall deeper and deeper into it. 

"I love you." Jason whispers, kissing down my throat. 

And I close my eyes and allow myself to become vulnerable for once in my life. I let Jason take the lead and I let him take me far away. I let him make me forget everything about my past and let him take control. And with every touch from him, every thrust, I was flying higher and higher into the sky. Into the stars.....

End of Flashback...

I touch my lips and smile. They were still feeling a little swollen from all the kissing last night but I liked it. Aside from the soreness, I felt...relaxed. For once. No bad thoughts in my head at the moment and I took advantage of it. The only thing that was on my mind was Jason's body on mine. His lips on mine. His hands...I shake my head and wrap my arms around myself. And suddenly I need to pee. I glance back at the bed, and Jason's still out cold. He's laying on his side, his right hand on his side and his left hand sprawled out in front of him. I smile a small smile and make my way into the bathroom. 

I peed and let me just say, that stung like a bitch. So, this is what your first time feels like, sore and stinging when you pee. All aside from the pleasure of it. Awesome. I wash my hands and run my fingers through my hair. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't see anything. I mean, I see myself but, no savage. Just me. With a stupid smile on my face. My cheeks are flushed which I hate. But whatever. I heard shuffling around in the room and i take it Jason's up. I'm kind of nervous to see him. I mean, what if last night wasn't as good for him as it was for me? What if he just acts like it never happened? Oh god. And the bad thoughts snake there way in.