Chapter 22-Fight It

Skylar's POV

I turned over and groaned inwardly. My stomach was not feeling too good right now. Speaking of that, I felt something make it's way up my system. Shit!. My eyes shot open and I ran to the open bathroom across from me. I shut the door and immediately bent down and threw up into the toilet. It seemed endless as my eyes grew blurry. After a moment, I finally stopped and I was able to catch my breath. Oh god. I am never drinking again. Disgusting. I wiped my mouth and went to the sink to wash and rinse out my mouth. My eyes were half open and I was looking for the tooth paste. I usually keep it on the sink. Ugh. I opened the mirror and finally found it. I took it out and grabbed the tooth brush that was laying on the side of the sink. Odd. I don't usually leave i here. Whatever. I brushed my teeth, still half dead and then washed my face. 

My damn head was banging. I gripped the sides of my head and closed my eyes. Hoping this damn headache would go away. On top of the headache, I was really tired and I just wanted to go back to bed. So I rubbed my eyes and opened the door but bumped into something. Confused I looked up, only to see Jason standing there with no shirt on. He had a glass of water in his hand and a small pill in his hand. I frowned. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. After last night I did not want to see him. Or anyone, right now. 

"Um, I live here." Jason said. "I brought you some advil..." 

I tuned Jason's voice out as I took in my surroundings. Jason's room, his bed, the t-shirt I was now wearing-what the hell-the bathroom, the toothbrush. I shook my head and pushed past Jason, looking around for my damn shoes and dress. Did he undress me? My head started pounding even more at the thought. 

"Where are my things?" I asked in a rush, not looking at Jason. 

"You're still wearing your dress. I just took your jacket off and put you in one of my shirts."

Oh thank god.

"Your jacket's hanging on the door." Jason said. 

I looked at the door and then grabbed it. I took off Jason's t-shirt and threw on my jacket quickly. I need to get out of here. I looked down at the floor for my shoes. They were under his bed. I sat on the bed and grabbed them and started put them on. 

"Sky, we need to talk. Please, you can rest and the we-"

"I have to go." I said, not looking at him. 

"Please Sky. I'm sorry about last night, it shouldn't have happened."

I didn't really care for anything he had to say at this moment. I just wanted to go home, get a good workout. Forget about everything. I thought drinking was supposed to make you forget. But I didn't, sadly. I remembered everything. Well, everything that happened before I downed the bottle of Skyy Vodka and Jack Daniels. Adam gave that one to me when he found me on the roof. And that's about all I remember. 

I finished putting on my other shoe and I took off the rubber band on my wrist and ties my hair up into a pony tail. 

"Yeah  well i did and you can't change it. Look, it doesn't even matter. Do what you want. Do who you want." I said carelessly. 

It's not like we were together or anything. I could feel him walking towards me. 

"Sky, don't be like that. Please, can we talk." He begged. 

"We just did. Now I have to go." I said over the pounding in my head. Never drinking again. 

I got up too fast and I went dizzy. I put a hand to my head and closed my eyes. I felt someone touch my arm and I jerked away, not looking at him. I couldn't. Not right now.