Chapter 1-Last Fight

I was kidnapped when I was 8 years old. Taken from my home. From my family. From everything I knew. I always thought that being kidnapped, meant that your kidnapper would kill you, eventually. I was wrong. I'm still alive. You know how in women trafficking, the girls are used for sex and drugs? Well, not me. I've been living in a building with a bunch of other girls who I'm sure were kidnapped just like I was, except we weren't used for sex and drugs. We used for something else. Fighting.

The girls from my "building"-which is what i call it-is filled with just girls, women. Some my age, some younger. We fight with other girls from different buildings from different states, towns, countries...We fight to the death. We fight for survival. All of this for the entertainment of men. They betted on us. They owned us. The man who owned our building, J.D., also known as, Jimmy Deen, owned every girl in this building. He's the one who took me from my home, took me from everyone I've ever loved. And I hated him. I loathed him with every fiber of my being. I didn't realize how much hate and anger someone could possibly have when I was younger. Now I know. J.D. made me do horrible things. Things that made me sick to the bone, but i had to do it if I wanted to live.

When he brought me in, I was terrified. They put me through training. And training was the worst part of this whole thing. We were put through a series of tests, Tests that challenged how strong we were, how much pain we could take, how long we could last through it all. We trained every day and every night, 24/7. J.D. wanted us fit, wanted us to win, so that he could get his money's worth. And we did win. Most of our fights. But when we didn't win, he'd put us that survived through hell because he would lose some of his money. J.D. was very much about his money. That's all he cared about.

So, here I am, getting ready for my fight. And this is one of the biggest fights we've ever had. The Sudden Death, as everyone liked to call it. There was one every year and I was always the one to fight this fight. Because I was J.D's lethal weapon. A girl guaranteed to make being betted on, worth the money and the time. Everyone who has seen me fight, lived with me in this hell hole knew who I was. I never lost a fight. Ever. So that made me the most feared of all of the girls in my block. The most wanted, the most hated and the most savage. When I was younger, all the men from my building that worked here, especially J.D. told me to fight for my life, for my survival. So I did, all of these years. I fought long and hard. For my family. Hoping one day, I'll be released from this horrid place, from J.D. and his men, and I get to see them again. My mom, my brother, my dad, my best friend Jasmine. Everyone.

I heard a knock on the door, interrupting my thoughts and turned my head to the door and said 'open'. I went back to wrapping my hands.

"They're ready for you." I heard Jax say. Jax was one of J.D.'s men, who acted as a body guard.

"Aren't they always." I said in a low voice.

I was done wrapping my hands, so i stood up and stretched. I turned my neck to the left, cracking it and then to the right. I rotated my neck closing my eyes and trying to get my thoughts straight. This is the biggest fight and one I intend on winning. I didn't know who my opponent was but I was going to win. I just had to.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath and walked to the door as Jax held it open. I noticed him eyeing me up and down greedily.

"You've grown." He said in his deep cool voice. I know what he meant.

He was one of the guys that helped J.D. take me when I was eight. I hated him too, but not as much as J.D. This was his organization, his fault.

I ignored his comment and walked past him and down the dark dirty hall, Jax trailing behind me. I put my hair up in a pony tail as i walked towards the double doors. Having your hair down during a fight, not such a good idea. Girls for some reason like to pull hair, which I hate.