𝗧𝗘𝗡

It's 3 in the afternoon when Chrollo and I reached 21st Street. We spent our time eating in a restaurant together with Mr. Lee, the client who hired Chrollo, taking me on the way. The road was full of parked cars, almost leaving no space in the middle. Who cares anyway, this is a gathering of rich people. Care for a normal person to interrupt and you'll end behind bars.

"The other Spiders are here for lookout," I nodded at Lucilfer. "But don't mind greeting them, act like you don't know them."

"Okay," I said before the man I'm talking to turn off the car's engine and again, turning on his gentleman's side, got out of the car first before opening the door on my side as he held out his hand for me, winking.

"Pretty secluded, huh?" I asked Lucilfer while climbing down the car. "I can smell weed."

"And smoke," Chrollo said before slipping his hands on my waist as he waved the invitation he got from Mr. Lee. It's fake anyway but still looked real.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Del Valle!"

I looked at the bodyguard before patting his shoulder, smiling mischievously. "E-Enjoy the party!"

"Surely," I said before licking my lips as Chrollo dragged me away from the man, a little bit pissed. I can tell it because his grip tightens on my waist.

Oya? I thought he wants me to do my job perfectly.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Chrollo hissed on my ear, trying his best to contain himself. I want to roll my eyes at the moment but since many people are staring at us, I keep on smiling at everybody.

"You're the one who put me in this job, I'm just trying my best."

Lucilfer grunted, dropping the conversation. I mentally laughed, he's red as a tomato right now! a lady in a black gown approached us with a wine glass in her hand. She's followed by a fine, young man, maybe her husband(?) with a wide smile painted on his face.