𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

"Y-Y/N, I can e-explain—"

"Is there anything to explain?" I said coldly, sitting on the floor.

Everything is quiet and no one made a move. I just really want to pass out, I want to forget. Is this really happening? Right in front of my eyes, Chrollo fucking another girl? And it's that Lin slut at the party! How did she get in here?! Honestly, how did she get here?!

"Are you going to explain how you two did it?"

"No, Y/N! Please, there's a misunderstanding! Please, let me explain." Chrollo stood up from my brother's bed before running towards me but I summoned my sword and aimed it directly at him so he temporarily stopped in his tracks.

"Don't you dare move."

I want to look at him so badly. I want to raise my head and look at his beautiful eyes again but I just can't see him with a slut, with another girl. Right at this moment, I can destroy my whole house. I can kill them with all weapons I can summon but I can't move a muscle. I'm too shocked to the point my mind can't think straight.

Chrollo, why?

"Please Y/N, drop your sword."

"Don't tell me what to do, you fucking playboy! Seriously, Chrollo? At my house? In my brother's room? With another girl?!" I raised my head only to look at him with my eyes full of tears. "Are you that desperate for sex?!"

"No! Y/N, drop your sword and we'll talk about this!"

"There's nothing more to talk about! I saw everything! I heard everything, Chrollo! And you'll say we have to talk about this?!"

"Why don't you listen to me first?!" Listen?! That's bullshit!

"How dare you to raise your voice to me when you're the one at fault?!"

My sword immediately dissolved on my hand before it changed into a gun as I pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting Chrollo's left shoulder. As much as hated hurting him, my emotions tell me to do so. I'm a killing machine and I guess I'm partially at fault. I let my guard down and I let my heart turn soft for this man. It's just a one-night stand yet I let him get me. I'm so dumb! I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid for falling in love with a Chrollo Lucilfer!