𝗧𝗪𝗢

"A-A...tattoo?"

I looked at the stranger, currently holding my right thigh as he etches something on my skin. I kinda winced at the pain from the machine but he just really ignores me.

He nodded his head before giving me a peck on my lips. "A spider."

"A spider? But for what?"

He didn't answer me until he didn't finish the last touches yet and when he did, he smiled at his masterpiece. A spider tattoo on my right outer thigh, with a question mark on the middle.

"I have a group and we specialize in stealing." He looked me in the eyes.

"I'm the leader of Phantom Troupe."

I know he's expecting me to freak out and call the police but no. I heard the name of it but didn't pay too much attention so I just nodded at him as I kept listening to his story. I've met more dangerous persons my whole life and I'm dangerous as well so I'm no different from him. I've seen a couple of dead bodies lying before me and it didn't move a single inch of me.

"And I want you to be a part of it. This spider is our troupe's symbol, it's from 0 to 13."

"But...why's mine a question mark?"

"It means you're a floating member. You're an assassin, right? I can't just steal you away from your job, especially without your consent. From your nature. It's like...you're just gonna help me and my troupe on really such huge missions. Can you follow?"

I nodded, trying to process everything that just happened and he just said. As if I can back down, he already tattooed their symbol on me.

"See? It suits you perfectly."

He closed the gap between me and his body before started giving me hickeys on my neck. I moaned from the touch but was still tired and sore from last night's activity. He really did suck the life out of me to the point that he didn't let me resist. He didn't let me protest. He didn't let me rest.