𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

The whole troupe is actually nice. Well probably, only on their teammates. Machi and Shalnark were my first closest friends. The rest, they're not a snob but they aren't starting conversations with me. Shal, the most talkative I guess, asked all about my past and I gladly answered all of his questions. It was pretty tiring, especially when you don't have enough rest for the day.

I started yawning.

"Y/N, so how did you―"

"Shal..." Chrollo's voice boomed inside the hall, looking at us before closing the book he's reading. "Y/N's already tired."

"No, no it's fine―"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know!" Shalnark scratched the back of his before giving a shy laugh. So cute! "Sorry, leader."

Chrollo took a deep sigh before standing up on his oh-so-called throne, a big rock chair located on the front most of the hall.

"Y/N...let's go."

"Where?" I yawned again. for this time, I'm finally admitting to myself that I want to sleep, for real. I want to get that 8-hour healthy sleep most people are talking about.

"I'll take you home."

"You don't know my place."

"Did I say that I'm taking you to "your home"?"

Smooth. I just rolled my eyes at his remark. "Fine."

I bid everyone farewell before following Chrollo outside the ruined-building. Even walking tires me! It makes me wanna stop and just sleep on the ground right now, no joke. I looked at my phone, it's already 1 in the morning. I really had too much for today.

I entered my car absentmindedly, letting the man I'm with took the stirring wheel. I'm really bad at staying up late when I don't have enough sleep yesterday. Even Illumi can be pissed off when I'm too sleepy during missions, I barely made the work. I usually go with, "Do it" and "Do that." I can't help but smile while remembering Illumi's pissed-off face.