𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

Waking up to Chrollo's bed the next day isn't the big deal but the fact that Silva sent me a message. I immediately checked the text, thinking he'll probably summon me to their residence.

And I was right.

From: Silva
9 am at Zoldycks's mansion. Illumi's also coming. See you.

Coming isn't the problem, the problem is that I know they're going to open up the "Marriage" topic again. They'll start forcing us on dates, give missions wherein Illumi and I will work together, probably let me took an overnight at the mansion and other stuff. Oh please, I don't know what am I going to answer their questions!

I shook my head before taking a look around.

Chrollo's not here. Probably on a mission, or he's with the troupe. Leaving a note would suffice, idiot.

8:15 in the morning and it's still a long ride before I reach the said mansion so I hurriedly prepared myself, using Chrollo's bathroom and other essentials before throwing myself into the new clothes I bought yesterday, thank God I left it with my bag. Silva isn't a man of patience so I really need to fasten up my pace.

I left a note on Lucilfer's counter, saying I have to go to work.

Will he care? As if.

I rode my car with enough speed to reach the place before 9. It'll be a good ten minutes of walking from the gate up to the main house, for crying out loud! I wonder how many gates I can open this time, last time, I can open five.

When I got out of the car, the old man greeted me with a smile so I waved back. I greeted him good morning before asking me how I was doing.

"Good luck with the gates."

"Sure, old man. Thank you!"

I waved goodbye before cracking my knuckles. I looked at the tall steels in front before placing myself in a position where I can gather all my strength to open the big, heavy gates. I tried pushing it with all my might. No, scratch that, I managed to open all seven gates with just one push! I was too surprised I even stumbled on the ground, it feels lighter than ever! I haven't eaten my breakfast, it's given.