31- Tez

"I'm sorry if my attitude is causing you problems, Paisley but I can't carry on like this. Your father seems to have very little regard for my feelings as a human being."

She silences me with a stern glare. "What goes on where training and fights are concerned are usually none of my business. I won't let their issues with you and vice versa to come between us. Away from Stallone's we're just Paisley and Terence, two people who are in love."

I step closer to her, ready to kiss her, but she sidesteps me and points to the scales with her pencil. "I need to weigh you."

I remove the three jumpers I'm wearing and step onto the scales. "You're still a few pounds above weight class limit," she says scribbling notes in a planner she's brought home from the gym. "Hopefully when you have to cut the last of the weight during fight week, it won't be much."

I grind my jaw. Cutting weight during fight week consists of cutting water by sensibly dehydrating myself to lose the water weight. It might give me a size advantage over my opponent at weigh-in. Then, when I re-hydrate on fight day, I'll be heavier than him.

All fighters do it, but it's not without danger. The more weight you cut, the harder it is to properly rehydrate which can see your body seriously overheating, causing you to pass out, suffer seizures, and in some severe instances, death. It's all about finding the sweet spot between optimal rehydration and maximum weight.

"Well, let's hope Russo has to cut fifteen pounds that week. If he's more dehydrated than me, I can make him grab the cage with one punch."

She ticks her tongue to the roof of her mouth, shaking her head. "That's an illegal move. You know there's no holding the fence allowed."

I follow Paisley as she leaves the bathroom and heads into the bedroom, throwing herself on to the bed wearing one of my shirts. Since I've moved in and put my tv upstairs, we've been bunking down in the bedroom every chance we get to binge-watch box sets on Netflix, shutting ourselves away from the world.

"Listen, If it means he gets deducted points or taps out, then fuck it, I'll do what it takes."

She rests on the elbows, her eyes drilling into me. The way she looks at me like she wants to devour me, makes my body tingle. I climb over her and she reaches out, her fingers gently and slowly exploring my cheek, chin, and neck. "Three more weeks, then you'll be mine again."

I can't stand this. I'm tired of being so close but not being able to touch her in the way I want to. I'm bored of taking cold showers instead of setting the sheets on fire. And it fucking kills me to watch her use Viktor Vibro in place of my dick. She doesn't need that when she has the real thing inches away from her. I couldn't give a shit about aggression on fight night, there are so many other fighters out there that don't adhere to this rule, why should I?

"I want you to be mine again now, Paisley. I'm done waiting."

Our eyes stay locked on each other, the moment filled with tension. I want to yank her into my arms and unleash the restrained animal that's clawing to escape, but I'm hesitant, and she senses it.

Paisley leans closer and kisses my neck, trailing the tip of her nose across my scruff. It sets my nerve endings on fire. "I'm done waiting too."

I can hear the tremble in her voice. My hand curls around the back of her neck and I gently pull her towards me. She melts against my chest, her eyes peering up at me, silently pleading to end the misery for both of us.

No more words are needed.

I dip my mouth and work my lips against hers, gently at first, but it's not long before it turns aggressive. Her teeth graze and tug on my bottom lip as she climbs into my lap, executing some dirty dancing hip action against my groin until my cock is mind-altering hard.