28- Tez

The dark foggy morning makes my jog harder to see, effectively shielding me from any unwanted attention. Not that I expect any given it's only 6.30 am but after yesterday's episode at the beach, I've become paranoid I'm being watched and now I'm keeping one eye over my shoulder at all times.

I understand my impending fight with Tommaso Russo is drawing eyes on me faster than I ever imagined but I'm a no-mark from a small coastal town called Castleford who has spent five years scraping the barrel for a career. Who the hell would pay money for photos of me in a compromising position?

If social media is anything to go by, it turns out quite a few people paid money for those photographs, and it wasn't limited to the local press. The Sun and the Daily Mail both obtained photos and shared their articles online throughout the night.

Paisley has been beside herself and finally called her father at 4 am to inform him of what's happened. In all honesty, he took it a hell of a lot calmer than either of us anticipated. After berating her for her stupidity, he toned down his aggression and told her he would deal with it. What was he going to do and how was he going to do it were two questions he evaded answering, but it bought some comfort to Paisley even if it left me feeling disconcerted.

When I get back to Paisley's, which I've started to call home, she's walking around her bedroom looking all wet and sexy wrapped in only a towel. Her thick dark tresses sit heavy with water against the pink flush of her skin from the heat of the shower. I take in a sharp breath, sucking air through my teeth.

She glances over her shoulder. "Oh, you're back. How was your run?"

"Cleared away the cobwebs ready to face Jackson and Jace this morning. I dread to think what your father has said to them."

She sits on the end of the bed, gathering stockings with her fingers then slides one over her foot. "Are you having a shower before you leave?"

"No point," I say peeling off my clothes and reaching for a clean pair of sweats. "I'm training today."

Paisley raises from the bed and reaches for an outfit in her wardrobe. The towel loosens, falling to the floor and she bares more of her silk-like skin for my eyes to feast upon. A sly smile twitches on my mouth as dirty thoughts make my disobedient cock grow inside my pants.

"I'm not sure what time I'll be home tonight, I might wait until it goes dark. I don't want to be seen."

I can't concentrate on her words as she speaks because I'm too entranced watching her take her sweet fucking time dressing. The longer she takes the stronger my urge becomes to send her into seventh heaven. The no-sexual pleasure ban is really pushing me to my limits. Sex is all I can think about when I'm around Paisley. I don't know if I'll make it through these next few months. I sit on the bed, Paisley walks past me, and as she does, I flick my hand out and catch her wrist, pulling her between my knees.

"Tez, now isn't the time."

I caress her arse with my hands and kiss her abdomen, my tongue circling her navel. The sweet scent of black cherry lacing her skin from her bath and body works collection leave her smelling good enough to eat.

"I can't do it, baby. A few weeks is one thing but months? It's too much," I say in-between kisses to her stomach. "I want you so bad."

Her hands brush through my hair, her voice quiet. "It's hard for me too, but these are Jackson's rules."

"Fuck him, and his rules." I push her closer to me but it only serves to make her wriggle free from my clutches giggling.

"No, Tez. You really are like a dog on heat."