16- Tez

The more time I spend with Paisley the more I want her to be mine. Completely mine. There isn't anything I won't do to make it happen, even if that involves a few hours of spring cleaning her new house with her and making up her bed.

As I lie in Paisley's bed listening to her finish in the shower and whistling to some foreign tune she's playing from her phone; my primal instinct comes forth. I want to cherish and protect her and I'll kill anyone who tries to stop me. The music ceases and I hear Paisley scurry along the landing, then dive into bed next to me.

"You can't beat fresh clean bedding," she says with a sigh. "It's the best."

Lime, Orange, and something else I can't pinpoint fills the room. She smells divine and I want to eat her.

I roll in-between her legs and settle there, staring down at her. Light from the bare window illuminates the left side of her face, showcasing her vulnerability. I brush my lips against her forehead, a low uneven breath hitting her damp skin. "I'm going to spend the rest of my life cherishing and protecting you."

She blinks up at me, her eyes filling with an emotion I don't recognize - love, maybe? "I like the sound of that."

My chest tightens. She has no idea what that simple statement means to me. I want to share many more of my thoughts and feelings, but the idea of me coming on too strong keeps those words from falling free. She's grown into a sexier, older version of the girl I once knew and now I'm in deeper than I ever imagined.

Her hand reaches for my face, her fingers brushing through my hair as she regards me with a tender expression. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You're so beautiful," I blurt.

She laughs, but it's a nervous one as if to cover the embarrassment my compliment has caused her. "Okay, Romeo, if you say so."

My palm slides up her throat to cradle her soft face. Her breathing hikes as I lower my lips to hers. "I do say so."

My entire body feels like it's buzzing with electricity as her mouth moves against mine, her tongue exploring my mouth. I kiss her jaw, her neck, down to her shoulder and along her collarbone. "Tell me what you want," I say gruffly, my hand exploring the sides of her curves.

"Whatever you're willing to give me."

I'll give her everything. I'll make her come undone at the seams until she's begging me to stop. I'll worship her until the lines between fantasy and reality become a big fat fucking blur. I'm craving to push myself inside her, take her with wild abandon and fuck her long and hard, but I force myself not to. I want to savor every second with her as if it's my last moments on earth.

"Kiss me," she pleads.

I comply with sheer desperation. My hand cups her tit and I knead my fingers in the ample flesh. I test her resistance and pinch her nipple, then soothe out the pain with gentle strokes. She isn't shocked, nor does she flinch away, instead her legs widen and she moans into my mouth. I repeat, while her palm moves along my abs and down towards my straining cock.

I hiss against her mouth as she grips it and moves with a gentle rhythm. Fuck. It's heaven. I feel like I may black out from the intense pleasure she's giving me. I know I'm close to coming in her hand when my balls tighten and my spine tingles. I force her wrist to the mattress. "Don't make me come yet."

My name is caught in a low moan, her whimpers of pleasure as I suck and lick her nipples push me farther to the edge. I chance a glance at her, she looks so sultry with hooded eyes and her bottom lip pulled into her mouth that it calls out to the animal inside me.