17- Paisley

Fragmented images of limbs tangling, lips locking, and names calling seep through me. I'm in a sexually sated haze, unsure if I'm awake or dreaming, or if what I'm feeling is imagined or real.

His thrusting hips, chiseled abs, and thick thighs.

His sexual power, his darkened gaze, his raw voice vibrating through me.

I sigh. He groans.

The power in his body, the control he has over me, and the dominance in his moves.

I call out to him, begging for his touch, for his kiss. I want him to devour me, toy and tease me until I can't remember what it's like to be with anyone else but him.

His eyes. Those fucking eyes full of lust, desire, and hunger, for me. All for me.

I writher around squeezing my thighs together as the pressure between my legs escalates.

I whisper his name.

The ache is excruciating as my feelings taunt me. A hand comes between my thighs pressing firmly against my clit. Slowly moving back and forth. Light blinds me as I rock my hips against it, desperate to feel some relief from this torture.

He's everywhere all at once and I can't breathe. "Surrender to me, Paisley," he whispers.

I'm just about to. I can't hold it back any longer when a low chuckle pierces through my sexual haze. My skin prickles and I freeze, self-awareness creeping in.

Oh, fuck.

I'm not dreaming. This isn't imagined. It's really happening, except my sexual fantasy stars only myself in reality. I realize it's my hand between my legs that I'm rocking against, and I have an audience. I can feel his eyes heavy in my direction.

I sit bolt upright, blinking rapidly but taking in nothing of my surroundings. Tez is standing at the foot of the bed. A takeout bag in one hand and a Styrofoam cup in the other.

"Do you need a hand?" He asks with another chuckle.

Heated shame fills my cheeks, perspiration coats my forehead. This is fucking embarrassing. I force my lips from its comfortable grim line into a ball-busting grin.

"I'm okay, thanks. My hand is just as good as yours, it's had plenty of practice."

"Oh, really?" He places the takeout's on the old chest of drawers in the corner of the room. "Do you want to put that to the test?"

His voice is nothing but a sexy rasp and the muscles in my thighs clench as he stalks towards me, his eyes darkening with intent. I can't tear my gaze away from him. It's easy for me to get lost in his stare, especially when it's turning me to putty in his hands.

I swallow. My heart picking up speed as he slowly crawls up the foot of the bed towards me like a rabid animal about to pounce. In the time it's taken him to reach me, my mind has dissected, processed, and disposed of last night's events.

It's been too long since I've been touched that way emotionally. Tez has made me reach the high I've been chasing for years. That one where I'm so consumed by what I'm feeling that I'm free falling over the edge, unsure I'll come back from it. Tez has the ability to take me to that place. I can't understand how only he's been able to achieve that, but I'm not going to dwell on it.

He's made me feel like a sexy goddess worthy of worship. He's made me feel alive and beautiful, and I want more. Last night isn't enough when I've got to leave him and go back to London this morning.