4

"Why do you have the baby?" Harry asks, sounding very indignant as he turns up suddenly at Zain's side.

Zain raises the Maggie into the air again, smacking his lips and scrunching up his face. She shrieks with laughter, reaching for him and grabbing at his nose. "Your sister and you abandoned me," he says in a coo. "Had to find a replacement."

"Unfair," Harry says, tickling Maggie's foot. She kicks her foot, squealing, and Zain watches amused as Harry starts cooing at her, trying to get her attention. She stares back at him with wide eyes, trying to stand on Zain's thighs, drooling around the fist in her mouth.

"You can have her, you know," he says amused, when Harry's almost crawled into his lap as well in an attempt to get closer to the baby. "I'm not that attached to holding her."

"But she's perfect," Harry says, already taking her from Zain and pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Hi baby," he croons. Zain snorts and leans forward to takes a sip of the fancy fruit infused water Anne had prepared while Harry and Zain set the tables.

Gemma is sitting in the corner with her girlfriend, sipping champaign and ignoring everyone around her. He's probably best off with Harry, despite getting paid no attention in light of the baby.

"I like your shirt," Zain says conversationally, tugging at the collar of the patterned shirt Harry's wearing. It's muted colours, poppies pale pink rather than bright red, and it looks like summer.

"Thank you," Harry says, pulling his attention from the baby long enough to beam at Zain, dimples deep in his cheeks. "You look nice as well."

"Nice, huh. What a glowing compliment," Zain smirks at him.

Harry rolls his eyes and kisses Maggie's cheek.

"Oh God, Zain," Gemma says, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and putting her chin on his shoulder. "Did you give Harry the baby? He'll never let her go now."

"It was that or him literally climbing into my lap to get at her," Zain says, grinning at her. "Hi Jo," he adds.

"Hey," she says, smiling at him. She's a lot more quiet than Gemma and they've always gotten along well enough. She's certainly a lot nicer than most of the pricks Gemma had dated whenever they were off again, all of whom didn't seem to be able to deal with Gemma having another man in her life. "Hi Harry," she adds.

"Hi, Jo," Harry says, smirking slightly. "Haven't seen you in ages." From the way Jo and Gemma both blush immediately and deeply, he's caught them in a compromising position. Gemma slaps the back of Harry's head gently to not disturb the baby.

Zain smirks at Gemma and she knows him too well because she flicks her finger painfully between his eyebrows.

"Ouch," Zain flinches away. "I didn't even say anything."

"I know your face," Gemma says, waggling her eyebrows. "We're actually gonna steak a bottle of wine and sneak off, wanna come with?"

"And watch you flirt? No, thank you," Zain says.

"Well, have fun watching Harry moon over babies then," Gemma answers, flipping her hair dramatically and blowing him a kiss.

"I don't moon," Harry pouts, very much still mooning over Maggie. "I just like babies."

"I think everyone can tell that," Zain says, pulling at Harry's hair and tickling Maggie's belly. "You wanna have kids then? Cause Gemma has really set her sights on being the cool aunt to your babies. And mine, I guess."

"She'll be the best aunt. Not sure if I'll have kids any time soon. I love them and I do want them, but at the moment that'd be madness."

"I guess," Zain nods, yawning. "You think your mum will be mad if I take a nap? Those deck chairs look very inviting."