Chapter 28 - Determination

[no-ones pov]

The plan was set.

The gang and the others continued on how they would normally to not be suspiciouss of planning something, while also trying to get more on their side, to know why they do what they do as well as the plan to finish all the fighting, but now with more people living at the mansion, some issues also came about...

"WHO ATE MY CHOCOLATE AGAIN?!!"

"Cross, for the last time, STOP YELLING, and put them in your room!"

"People shouldn't take others chocolate!"

"aren't you able basically to summon chocolate bars?"

"killer's right, you never seem to run out"

"no, and my point still stands" cross says as he pulls a chocolate bar out of nowhere

"Your all idiots"

They also still have their same old 'issues', and the others have learned to carry popcorn when at the mansion.

Some weeks had passed, and more knew the truth and the plan, many more, almost every Dusttale, Horrortale, and more joined their side, with most of the 'judges' from them, including the copies, were training for the battle, and some of the others were also able to tell others. Cross had told Epic, since they were already basically friends, who then told Classic and some of the others. Geno was able to tell Reaper, Error had told outer, since he knew that Outer almost always watched him when he was in Outertale, Nightmare was able to tell Dream, and Killer was able to tell Colour.

The plan was coming together, ink had unknowingly been helping them by making AUs that, although are hell holes, have trained the people in them in different ways, and given them skills that no one would be able to train up as well as them.

The last thing that was needed was the determination, but a week after, that was not a worry anymore, as Mono gave a simple, fairly easy to get a lot of it, more then they would need - the corrupted Chara equivalents. Removing the corrupted determination could both supply the determination needed and help the corrupted Charas out of their 'corrupted' states, how they would act after is unknown, but it was considered the best way for both...

Everything is nearing it's completion.

A/N

Was out last weekend and basically forgot to upload this after uwu