Chapter 7 - shattered

Error decided that this is the best course of action, so he summoned blasters and bones and shot them at the sky, all at a single point, a few seconds late, the shattered sky started cracking, not long after, dream and several others came to find error, and found him sending attacks at the sky, they didn't know what to do, so they decided to wait for a bit so that error could 'waste' all of his energy attacking the sky, but when pieces of the sky started falling down, they realised that error was trying to do something other than just attack the sky, so they tried to stop, but they were stopped by chaos, reaper!chara, who did her best defending error, before he told her to leave and make sure everyone else is safe and okay.

Error then sent one final blow to the sky, before it shattered completely, dream and his group quickly retreated, after seeing three souls appear around error, bodies quickly appearing after before error could anything else, they all seemed tired, but it was who was there. One looked like nightmare, but with gold outlines, fatal_error was further away, and xgaster was on his knees, before turning his head to look at dream, who had made a portal, and ran through it to warn everyone about what had happened, before error said one last thing to dream, "let the war, begin"