Chapter 3 - lost

Error got bored of waiting for blue, nightmare and the others, so he decided to go see some of them before they got here, he got slightly annoyed when he remembered he couldn't portal out of the building, it resists magic, so he had to leave the building first, but when he did leave he realised, he should of stayed Inside. Error was quickly surrounded on all sides, with very little chance of escape, before ink stepped forwards, stating that errors path of terror and destruction will end today, error could barely contain his laughter, before stating that they both new that wasn't true. And just like that, ink brought his hand down, calling for all of the alternate versions to attack error.

[ I suck at fight scenes just fyi]
Gaster blasters were fired, bones were flung. Error was focusing on dodging and blocking any attack that came his way, within minutes the city in the multi-void was damaged, with the central area being almost completely destroyed, before error started fighting back, dusting almost a hundred sans and papyruses in his first attack, many others just dodging. A few hours later, the entire city was ravaged, even the central building managed to have half of it blown up, inky had called for everyone to return to dreamtale to heal everyone and get backup as quick as possible, but error didn't bother healing, he was too caught up in understanding everything that had happened, looking up to the shattered looking sky.

Not long after, ink returned with an even larger than the last fight a few minutes before, ready to fight again, and this time, error wasn't holding back. About an hour later, nightmare and his gang arrived in the multi-void, not expecting what they found, and they instantly went to work fighting ink and his army, and helping error, and to get revenge on all they had done, before ink decided to retreat, everyone following through the portal.

After they had all left, error couldn't help but look up, and wouldn't take his eyes off of the shattered sky, knowing what, or who is trapped up there.