Chapter 18 - Meeting

[error's pov](mostly always has been)
On the other side of the portal were three others, a monochrome looking sans, kinda like core!frisk, similar looking clothes as classic but with a short, black scarf. There was also another sans standing in the corner of the room, they seemed to be wearing a black and purple hoodie with their hood up, long black pants with a couple dark purple strips in them, black runners and a black shirt. Then there was the sans sitting at the table, asleep with his head on the table, they were wearing a black coat with a hood down, black shorts with dark red stripes on them, black and dark red shoes, and a dark red scarf.

"That there is Mono, thE oriGinAl of this multiverse" Exitium said nonchalantly, pointing to the monochrome sans, "That is Umbra" pointing to the sans in the corner, "And that is Negatio" he said pointing to the sans sleeping at the table. "Do you know where the oTherS are?" Exitium asked Mono, "they'll be here soon, i think" exitium just nodded and sat down, gesturing to me to sit down as well, which I did, a few moments later, 2 more stepped out of the portal, the one on the right was wearing a fluffy looking dark red-ish orange hoodie, a black shirt, dark orange pants with black stripes, and black slippers. And the one on the left was wearing a dark grey jumper, a black shirt, a yellow scarf, dark grey shorts with yellow stripes, and black and yellow slippers. "on the right is Ignis, and the other is Fulgur" Mono said introducing them.

A few minutes later everyone had arrived, Aqua had a light blue shirt and shorts with dark blue stipes, and dark blue socks for shoes, which was slightly confusing, but i found out they are waterproof so I guess that's fine. Metallum had a dark silver/grey cape and hood, a black shirt, gloves, and runners, and dark silver/grey pants with black stripes. Pruinae had a white jumper and shoes, a dark blue shirt, a light blue scarf, and white shorts with light blue stripes. Imperium has a black coat and hood that is half on, a dark green shirt, black shorts and slippers. And Petram has a brown coat and hood, a black shirt, brown pants with black stripes, and black shoes.

"So, now that we are all here, let's get this meeting started... This is Error, he is from the universe that has recently shown up"

a/n
mainly just introducing the 'sanses' of the new multiverse here