Chapter 2- HER

David POV

"Goodbye Mum" I said and kissed her on her cheeks

"Bye Darling" Mum replied

"Bye Kiki" I said pulling my little sister's cheeks

"What a nice way to greet your sister" she replied and I laughed

My little sister Kiki, is homeschooled because she has Addison's disease which means her body doesn't produce enough hormones. She easily gets tired and dizzy.

I went out and spotted my driver waiting for me in one of the cars.

Soon I'm going to have my own car.

I have a motorbike but I rarely use that but don't get me wrong I still love my bad baby.

I am David Williams and I was born into a family of four, well it's now a family of six.

My Dad Jace Williams, my Mum Emily Williams, my step brother Zion Williams, my older sister Julie, David Williams that is me and lastly, my little sister, Kiki Williams.

Zion is not like those step siblings in those Disney stories that will be wicked and shit.

Zion is actually the best brother ever

One would think that Zion was actually my biological brother.

Well, technically he is, as per the same father

Julie, my elder sister was adopted two years ago. She is my cousin.
Her mum, who was my aunt, died then my mum adopted her.
My aunt was a single mum.

Julie's father rejected both my aunt and Julie when he heard the news. My aunt refused to get married to another man. She died of breast cancer two years ago, causing my mum to adopt Julie.

Everyone thinks that the Williams family are the perfect family because we are rich and when I mean rich I mean stinky rich...we smell of wealth and also because whenever we are outside we put on a show like we are the best family in the world.

If there was an award like that, we would have won it.

My parents marriage is an arranged marriage. I'm sure you maybe wondering that they should have given love a chance after four kids, but no, they are just like total strangers in the house.

The car came to a stop and I looked out of the window and realized that we were in my school's parking lot.

On a normal day I would have skipped resumption week but Dad was around this morning for some reasons I don't care about so mum advised that I resume school today so that I wouldn't have an argument with him this morning .

I alighted from the car and walked to class. I could feel people staring at me, most especially the girls.

Haew... I know that I'm handsome

I sighted my best friend, Ethan, walking towards me.

We 'bro-hugged' the second we caught up with each other.

"Guy How far na" Ethan said in pigin english

"I dey bro" I replied

" This one that you resumed early, hope we are safe" he said chuckling and I laughed

"The old man was around today" I replied as we got to class.

Ethan already knew that I was referring to my dad. I dropped my bag and turned to face him

"I heard you and Mitchell broke up during the holiday break" I said.

Mitchell is Ethan's girlfriend or should I say ex-girlfriend.