Chapter 27

Mehnnn
Everyone of you have the right to be mad at me.
I'm deeply sorry😭💔

Get ready for an adrenaline popping ride.

Contains little violence so please if you can't handle just skip, I'll summarize in the next chapter.

Bella's POV ( okurrrr)

Coming to Nigeria was a big mistake.
I thought I was ready to face Temilade but I clearly wasn't.

All we've ever done is fight and it's breaking me.

I was so stupid to have thought that she would have let go off the past.

Leemaooo I know my sister

My sister...

My baby sister...

I really miss her.....

All I want to do is hug her and give her the gist about all what went down at America.

America!

The place that marked the beginning of the broken relationship with my sister.

I remember everything like it was yesterday.

Flashback (Bella is ten here and if you see anyone named Tinu don't be confused, it is Bella)

My five years old little sister ran to me with tears filled in her eyes.

I turned off the tap and dried my hands.

"What is it Temi? Tell me why you are crying" I demanded giving her my full attention.

"It them again. She hurt me. Look my knee is bleeding" She showed me her knee which was terribly bleeding but nothing a first aid can't fix.

Krisha obviously pushed her.

Krisha is this 11 years old bully in the neighborhood. She thinks too highly of herself and if she doesn't like you then you're done for.

We are currently in America, visiting our grandparents.

From the maternal side.

Since we got here during the beginning of the summer, Krisha has been trying to make Temi's stay a living hell.

"Sorry. Just ignore her okay?!" Her instructed.

"But that's what you keep saying. You told me not to tell anyone of what she does to me but you aren't doing anything" she whined

"I have my reasons. Just trust me I'm the older sibling" I tried to calm her down

The truth is I'm planning on begging My parents to let me stay back in America. I want to continue schooling here and I don't want to get on Krisha's bad side.

"Let go treat your wound Temi" I led her to the sofa and treated it.

2 days before the Smith's departure back to Nigeria.

"Can you please braid my hair I'm finding it hard" Temi walked up to me with a scattered hair.

Oh noooooo

I have to meet Krisha outside.

I had to friend her because of the life I want to start here, Mum and Dad already agreed but that was after much persuasion from my grandparents.

But of course, Temi knows nada about what is going on.

"Why don't I pack a ponytail for you?" I grabbed a rubber and began packing her hair in a hurry.