Texting

7:54 am.

Link: What do you mean Harth's there? I thought he moved to Goron City for college?

Revali: He did, but I guess he went into the same major as I did. I can't believe he's here though.

Link: Do you want me to come get you?

Revali: No, it'll be okay.

7:56 am.

Revali: He's sitting next to me. Fuck!

Link: Okay, relax. What's the likelihood he'll recognize you?

Revali: He recognized me the second he looked at me. Why is this my life Link?

Link: Don't know what to tell you, it just sounds like it sucks.

Link: Hey I have to go, Teba just knocked on my door and he's covered in birdseed. I'm concerned that Zelda has started her pranks again.

Revali: Good luck. I'll text when we get a break.

10:00 am.

Revali: So apparently he's dragging me to lunch now.

Link: At least you won't be eating alone. I thought you couldn't leave the building?

Revali: Oh, we can't. So he's just going to force me to eat with him. I wouldn't mind you swooping in and saving me like the amazing boyfriend you are.

Link: Am I prettier than Zelda?

Revali: Seriously! She told you! I'm going to kill her and yes, you're much prettier than Zelda.

Link: No killing the princess and thank you for the wonderful compliment. What's the issue with eating with him? He might open some doors to jobs in the area for all we know.

Revali: He's been flirting with me...

Link: ...I'm getting the master sword.

11:30 am.

Zelda: Hey Revali!

Revali: How'd you get my number?

Zelda: I stole it off Link's phone also...

Link added to the group chat.

Urbosa added to the group chat.

Teba added to the group chat.

Revali: Oh boy.

Teba: You make it sound like it's a bad thing that we wanted to give you advice.

Revali: Advice on what?

Urbosa: The best way to murder the person whose flirting with you.

Revali: He's not that bad. Actually, he's more or less trying to intimidate me into dating him.

Link: ZELDA! Where'd you put my sword?

Zelda: We need to try to be rational about this.

Link: Rational my ass, where's my sword!

Revali: Oh boy. Link it's fine, seriously. It's just weird to have my high school bully trying to get with me.

Link: Yeah I know it's weird. After all the shit he's done to you, you'd think he'd have the sense to shut his yap and leave you alone.

Teba: Woah! Woah! Woah, he was your high school bully? Why are we not hanging him? I a hundred percent agree with Link on this one, he deserves to be wiped off the face of the planet.