Breakfast Date

"Princess Zelda requests your presence." Mipha stated as Revali opened the door, his hair is a mess and he still sports his pajamas. It's barely 8, why is Zelda awake? Revali glanced over his shoulder at the still empty apartment, he fell asleep on the couch again. Blankets were thrown around the couch, where Revali had made a sort of nest for himself as he licked his lips.

"Immediately?" Revali asked as Mipha stepped inside the apartment shutting the door behind her.

"I am to bring you to the princess, once you are ready." Mipha informed as Revali nodded.

"I'll just... I'll be right back." Revali mumbled before going to his room to get ready for the day. He's happy he took a shower last night at least. Throwing on a pair of jeans, and a simple grey t-shirt he quickly grabs his brush, combing out the tangles before quickly pulling it into a braid. He's out of the room in a matter of minutes as Mipha glanced up at him from her phone before returning it to her uniform pocket.

"I'm Revali by the way." Revali stated as Mipha opened the door behind her.

"I'm Mipha, I'm one of the royal guards. It's nice to meet you." Mipha said as Revali noded.

"Why does Zelda want to meet with me?" Revali asked as Mipha smiled.

"She wants you to join her for breakfast out on her balcony. It overlooks the training field." Mipha informed as she cast a small glance at Revali, noticing him light up a bit.

"Well we shouldn't keep the princess waiting." Revali said as he picked up his pace, forcing Mipha to nearly start jogging.

"Wait, you have much longer legs than I do. Can we please slow down a bit?" Mipha asked as Revali chuckles but slows his pace. "I understand you wish to see Link practice, but he isn't going anywhere for a bit." Mipha laughed as Revali rolled his eyes.

"Does everyone know about me and Link besides the king and queen?"

"The King knows but that is because Link and Zelda have been friends for a long time. He would never interfere with Link's personal life after all, he knew who you were the moment you said your name." Mipha told him as Revali goes a bit pale, getting a small snicker from Mipha. "Don't worry, he won't tell. He trusts Link, Ruto may think of you as a distraction but the King knows how Link works. You're not a distraction to the knight." Mipha stated as they started climbing the stairs to the hidden passage, before heading out towards the throne room.

"So did he talk about me?" Revali asked.

"About you? We have been trying to get you two together for like three years." Mipha laughed as Revali went red. Really? Link talks about him that much. They stop beside the door as Mipha knocks and Zelda calls for them to enter.

"Thank you, Ganon for trying to defend our actions yesterday and aiding me on my conditions with the governess." Zelda said as she smiled at the large Gerudo man. Revali didn't know that Gerudo's could be male, that was a shock to him. The man turned to look at Revali scanning him over before his attention returned to the princess.

"I was not aware that you were having company, princess. I shall take my leave." The man said as he bowed to Zelda who quickly leaps to her feet, her pink sundress ruffling a bit from the quick movement. Whipping off her sun glasses she grabs the Gerudo's arms stopping him from departing the room. The man looked at her for a few seconds before she gestured to Revali.

"I think you know him." She whispered as Ganon raised an eyebrow scanning over Revali once more. Chuckling, he ran his free hand over his red hair before stepping forward offering his hand to Revali.