||A Crow?||

||A Crow?||Chapter twelve||

I heard a knock, was it my imagination? ... But it may be true, it could be true. I opened my eyes, leaning on elbows, the place where I was, it was just a weird dream.. I said lifting me off the bed, I went to the window, look out ... Dupe another few minutes, he heard another knock ..

Now I realize that was not a dream, it was real. But it was real?, I asked myself taking the bed and dressing gown for him. I wrapped well, then I went to the door, opened it slowly one free hand clutching Kuna. We head out to the surface, looking at the person who knock at the door, I looked for a few seconds, then I opened the door to the wall ...

"What is happening? What are you doing here? ..... "I asked Kunai hiding in the sleeve gown ..

"Well last night after you came, a few hours later.. O.. Hmm .. do not know how to tell you .. you will not look weird ..." He stammered for a few seconds .. it looked, trying to figure out what all mumble ..

"So what happened?.." I looked at him confused..

"Well, as I said last night ... a crow..brought me a message. It is for you, take a note on this parchment. "He told me, showing me the ticket scroll and that was about it ..."

"Thank you. You are what? "

"Oww .. not if I'm going to announce."

I closed the door, heading to the kitchen. I prepared a sandwich and some tea. While I eat breakfast, I watched parchment.. The first time I read what was written on the sheet attached.. Was from Itachi, he sent me, but how I found so fast.. Did not even know one I will settle for a short period.. I put the note attached to the parchment on the table, and started to do the message inside.

After reading the message, I placed the parchment on the table closing it back. I took my hands in his head, trying to think of something. I had no idea what to do, Akatsuki want to be a member, but cannot. If it'll be one of theirs, then you could do anything to destroy him only the guilty.. We must continue my journey, you have to forget that I met the people in Akatsuki. You will have to look more in order to continue my dream to be able to punish him exactly how one killer.

If not do it now, he will continue to hurt people, sis to hunt me. But I will hunt him, I'll make you pay for what he did. For all things made me, he will pay for my parents for fallen friends.

****

It had been about ten minutes since past became present to me, I remember everything that had lived then. All the pain, all hate, all caused thousand one person I believed her as someone close to me. But actually he just was using me, he pretends he cares about the mind in all respects..when he says he loves me as his daughter that did not mind..

Everything was just a lie, he just pretended to make me believe that he really cares about me. But he wanted only money, only to have all the power to him. All those scroll stolen from me, all those people killed..all because of him, because I thought I really in everything you say..

***

I was away from home, getting in front of that bar where I saw the first night the two ninja. I approached him, entering. I watched a few seconds, the smell of noodles reminds me of food made by mom..

I sat on one of those chairs, waiting for someone to come.. A young person was a girl.. it came..

-Good morning. Need noodles and tea?.

Of course..-I smiled on her. This was removed by entering into another room, and after a few minutes he returned with a tray on which were placed large white bowl, a cup of tea. I took, starting to eat. Lu every bite you've reminded me of my mother, she always prepared delicacies.

-So what, you think? ..-I asked an elderly man who wiped his hands with a towel. I watched for a few seconds and then I answered.

-Yeah noodles are wonderful..!

-You want another bowl ?

-Of course!-I said happily pointing bowl to the man talk. It took him putting me in my face noodles. Smell makes me think of the past, but his noodles were superb. I handed the bowl smiling.

-So you're in the village?, Because I have not seen.

No, not a bit nervous..-I said ..

-Ah, you're a ninja mission sent?.

Yeah, something like that.-I said slowly eating noodles and occasionally drank the cup of hot tea.

-Naruto! Welcome.-old man said with a smile, took a large bowl, put the noodles and put it on the table next to me and besides a glass bowl with tea. I turned my gaze was a boy younger than me, with blond hair, smiling still.

-Good morning, he said smiling. Sitting on a chair, and turned his gaze to me. He began to look very harsh, I turned my gaze to the bowl and continued to eat.

****

Enjoy. Xd