~The son of the Fourth Hokage~ Chapter Nineteen~

||Hannah P.O.V||

I almost reached, I feel like I would be afraid, I have a sense of fear.. I’m a little scared, a part of me it’s not sure if I can do it…but a part it’s ready to fight till the end.. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I came here to fight, I’ll finish this mission, I’ll go home or I’ll die fighting..  If I will die, I don’t care, but I will take Akame’s life too..If I’m going down he’ll follow me..

I stopped, watching around the place..I saw some ninja appearing the cave, I need a plan…I threw a kunai towards one of the ninja, he fell on the ground.. The remainder turn their gaze, I pull out a sword and started to run towards them, they pull out a kunai and try to attack me..

I jumped hitting him with the sword in the heart, he fell, he not moving, I drew the sword that was stuck into his body, I running towards the two that remaining. I finish with those jokers, I left them in a pool of blood.. I continued, I entered into the cave, it’s seems that everyone it’s busy..I went to every room, looking for Akame, I know he’s somewhere..I just need to find him.. I saw a last room, I think that is his office, I approached more, I opened the door with a sound that invaded the room.. I entered, but I didn’t find him there..Everything was destroyed, I think he was knowing that I’m coming and he went away, he destroyed everything just because he does want anyone to get their hands on it..  I was ready to leave the cave when some ninja appear in front of me.. I started to run towards them, they have fallen… I stepped wanting to leave, when I heard someone clapping his hands…I turn my gaze watching at the person, I cannot believe..what he’s doing here?..I was thinking he’s dead, but now, I see him here…he’s alive, I don’t know what could I say, I’m just watching…

“Hannah, we met again..” He said throwing a kunai toward me..I was unable to move, I couldn’t, I think he catch me on his jutsu…

“No, don’t kill her...” Someone screamed.. I recognized this voice, its Akame-sama, but how?..where he is..? I saw another kunai that was hitting the first and diverted..

Someone stepped in the cave, I saw him coming closer… “ Glad to see you again Hannah-chan, so where it’s my scroll? Give it to me, I wouldn’t hurt you..”

“Why ? If I wouldn’t..why would you do?” I said looking at him nervous.

“ You really want to know?..It was better if you don’t make friends, I catch an idiot that was following you.. He was giving aside showing the blond guy…

“Naruto, what are you doing?” I asked shocked..

“Hehehe, Hannah-chan, I found you..” He said smiling, like nothing happens..

“So Hannah, here’s my scroll?” He asked again the same question..

“I don’t have it..” I said..

“Don’t lie to me, I know you get it, and now I want that scroll..”

“Sorry Akame-sama, but the scroll doesn’t exist anymore…”

“What you mean by that?” He said angry come closer..

“I’ll make you suffering, till you’ll let me know where’s my scroll..” He yelled pulling out a kunai…

“Leave her alone..” Naruto yelled..

“If you’ll not tell me, I’ll make him suffering..”He said making sing to Michael..

“No, stop..leave him alone, he’s not his foul..”

“I don’t care, if you’ll not tell me, he’ll die..” He said laughing..

“No, please…please, kill me, but let him go..” I said almost crying.

He turn he’s gaze to me, he looks surprised by what I said…he never although that I’ll care by someone else than me, because like that I was behaved. But I’m not like that anymore, I know I’m not..and I don’t want lost him, he’s my friend..but what could I do? I cannot move, I cannot do anything..I lost this fight…

“You can make my suffering, but you’ll never find the answers from her, so you can start…or I’ll destroy you if you are hurting her..” Naruto said smiling..he scares me as hell..he’s so protective..

“Hahaha, child, who are you thinking I’m?...”

“A clown….” He said rolling his eyes..

“Child, you never heard of Akame?”

“Why, should I?” Naruto said looking confused..

“Michael, finish him…I’ll make her talking…”He said turning his gaze to me again, he smiling coming closer.. He touched my face, smiling..” It will be my pleasure to see you suffering…”

“Why you didn’t see me suffering to much?..You killed my family…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll send you soon with them..But firstly I need to know where the fucking scroll is?” He yelled…

“I was thinking that you are otherwise, but I see now..you are like everyone..”

“You didn’t understand? No one wants you, you are like a monster…everyone hates you..No one wants you closer, no one loves you, if you are dying will be better for everyone, then everyone will be happy..”

“Why are you saying that?” I being crying, I couldn’t stop, I was thinking that isn’t true, that a part of him loves me…but now I see…that it’s like everyone..

“Because it’s true….because…”

The blond guy interrupting him…”Shut up , you lie, everything you said it’s a lie..Don’t listen to him…”

“No..he said the true, you couldn’t know how I feel…” I yelled..

“Yes I know, because it’s happened to me too..I know how it’s..how you feel..I really know..” Naruto said, he stood up, Michael looks surprised, he began to hit him, even if he fell all amounts..

“Please stop…please stop…!!” I yelled to Michael..

“Don’t worry sweetie, you will be the next one..” Michael says smiling..

He still hit’s him, I cannot do anything to help him, I cannot escape from his jutsu..  Suddenly no longer hear anything, I looked at Naruto who was lying on the ground as he caught Michael’s feet..He twisted him into the air throwing him into the wall..He stood up with difficulty, when he turns his gaze to me, I saw his eyes, he was transformed in a monster.. He have tails, and this aura, he’s Nine tails, so he is the child?.. He saw Michael rising, he ran toward him hitting him..

“What’s that kid?” Akame asked shocked..

“He’s the son of the Fourth Hokage..”

“The son of the Fourth Hokage?..the one that have inside of him the jinchuriki?” He asked..a little scared..